HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
It's the damn everything with new iphones, youll sell it and youll make money on top, sheep are everywhere.

didn't like the ultra?

It’s the damn gestures. I can probably resell it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't mind them at all. I've been using them for years and they became second nature really quick.
I've gotten to the point where it feels backwards to me to rely on static buttons. Screens are so tall that the loss of screen real estate isn't a game breaker, but it's still a little wasteful. The fact that samsung and google never quite agreed in which order they should be presented didn't help.

Google basically lifted their gesture navigation from Apple and that's fine by me. It's what I used from 9.0 forward on the pixel.

IOS had gotten super stale by 7.0, but they cripped a few features from android in the latest releases and it's quite decent overall. There are a few nice touches like when it offers to paste a string of digits from a 2 factor sms right into the app that requested it. Not sure samsungs / androids do that just yet.

The walled garden approach / locked in aspect and profit above all decision making irks me more than the UI itself. That and the fact that cross platform loses it's appeal when they treat mac os like a red headed stepchild. Their laptops / desktops have really stagnated and windows has gotten so much better overall.

The USB 2.0 lightning cables are a sad joke in 2020. They've had USB-C on their laptops since 2016. Odd that they can both be ahead and behind of the curve at the same time.

note 20 size, probably :

tablet-as-phone.jpeg

Called the guy and told him I want the iPhone back. The battery dies like 30% more on the Samsung in the same time. Why are they such battery hogs?

Called the guy and told him I want the iPhone back. The battery dies like 30% more on the Samsung in the same time. Why are they such battery hogs?

As-tu essayé de jouer dans les settings? Apparemment, juste réduire le refresh rate de l'écran du S20 à 60Hz au lieu de 120Hz va te donner un bon 25% de plus d'autonomie.

Sur Tom's Guide ils ont comparé la longévité du S20 Ultra vs iPhone 11 Pro Max. À 120Hz sur le S20, le iPhone (60Hz) dure 25% plus longtemps. À 60Hz sur le S20, les deux sont équivalent.

As-tu essayé de jouer dans les settings? Apparemment, juste réduire le refresh rate de l'écran du S20 à 60Hz au lieu de 120Hz va te donner un bon 25% de plus d'autonomie.

Sur Tom's Guide ils ont comparé la longévité du S20 Ultra vs iPhone 11 Pro Max. À 120Hz sur le S20, le iPhone (60Hz) dure 25% plus longtemps. À 60Hz sur le S20, les deux sont équivalent.

I had it on 60hz. Maybe it was defective, and that’s why he wanted to trade. Yesterday I woke up at 7:30 and by 12 the s20 ultra was at 60% today I woke up at 8, it’s 11 a.m and the iPhone is at 95%

C'est pas normal de perdre 40% de batterie après 5h30 ''d'utilisation''.Je roule max refresh rate en 1080p. Tu peux juste pas remarquer la différence de résolution mais tu peux clairement différencier le refresh rate. Aucune plainte ici à part l'auto focus qui en fait qu'à sa tête mais il va y avoir une mise à jour pour corriger ce défaut. Pour le reste, solid performer mais on sais tous que peu importe le modèle, tu vas trouver le next best thing sous peu. ;)

@kahos I took the iPhone back. Something wasn’t right with the ultra. Battery drain was insane. Not normal to lose 40% battery in 4 hours. Replying to your post in General.

Back