HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
Sort of curious about the 7T. I've never got to use a 1+ phone so it would be a bit of a leap of faith. It might be a bit too large for comfort too.

I like that they updated to Android 10 right away. On the bright side it's not available till the 18th so the Pixel 4 will be announced prior to release.

I can't figure out why google leaked the pixel 4 so much and then wait so long to release it?

Do they really expect "regular" people to hold off buying the new iPhones till they see the pixel? What are the chances of that? With people signing 2 year terms that's a lot of potential buyers off the market.

Feels like a wasted opportunity to me. Should've tried to beat the iPhone to the 3 lenses / ginormous camera bump game.

Bell m'a apellé aujourd'hui pour me proposer des rabais loyauté mais quand j'y ai dit que j'attendait le Black Friday il m'a dit de les rapeller la journée du Black Friday pour avoir des rabais supplémentaires (Client depuis 10 ans) on va voir.

J'vais changer mon iPhone 8 vers iPhone 11 Pro j'pense ben.

Bell m'a apellé aujourd'hui pour me proposer des rabais loyauté mais quand j'y ai dit que j'attendait le Black Friday il m'a dit de les rapeller la journée du Black Friday pour avoir des rabais supplémentaires (Client depuis 10 ans) on va voir.

J'vais changer mon iPhone 8 vers iPhone 11 Pro j'pense ben.

J'sais pas si les rabais vont être si hot que sa au black Friday pour les nouveau iPhones. Ils viennent juste de sortir, pas de presse pour les "clearer"
Ils vont surement avoir un stock important de XR et XS a liquider bien avant les 11 Pro.

Agree with kahos. I think they will get rid of their old stock. Although the xr wasnt a terrible phone. I got fed up of limitations with ios.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

C'est sourtout les bonus de forfait qui sont interessant, les rabais du Black Friday c'est toujours sur des vieux modèle dans tout ce qui est en rabais anyway.

Agree with kahos. I think they will get rid of their old stock. Although the xr wasnt a terrible phone. I got fed up of limitations with ios.

ton avis sur le XR ? si je passe du Iphone8 vers le XR , c'est comme le jour et la nuit ? Ou ça change fuck all ?

Got an iphone 11 pro max on September 25th and decided to let it go yesterday. I was coming from a note 9 and I felt like going backward (feature wise).

The iOS software experience was seemless and the camera was amazing. The big plus was the insane battery life from the 11 pro max.

The only culprit to me was the screen and the lack of HDR support on youtube. It sucks to have such a great display only to watch videos in 1080p. I decided to get a note 10+ and feel good about it. I retrieved my ability to manage my servers from the phone (no apps on iOS app store for torrenting or cli).

Both phones are great. However if you're used to Android/ Samsung one UI, you'll feel disappointed by the lack of features in iOS for specific tasks..

If the pixel 4 was out I would've made the switch with no hesitation. Even on paper the phone looks great!

I'd say if you're using apple products the 11 pro is an amazing device otherwise , wait for the pixel 4 or get a Samsung..

ton avis sur le XR ? si je passe du Iphone8 vers le XR , c'est comme le jour et la nuit ? Ou ça change fuck all ?
I loved the xr, it has amazing battery life, camera was nice. Screen is a 720p but at the end of the day you couldn't give a shit. It's a nice upgrade from the 8 for sure and to have the same chip as the xs and xs max it's a no brainer to grab a xr.

I would get the 11 instead of the Xr, you're not gonna pay much more and you know you have at least 1 more year of usability.

I would get the 11 instead of the Xr, you're not gonna pay much more and you know you have at least 1 more year of usability.

I haven't really watched much reviews, also never tried the 11. If you want the newest technology go for it, but all the youtubers are saying not worth the upgrade.

I haven't really watched much reviews, also never tried the 11. If you want the newest technology go for it, but all the youtubers are saying not worth the upgrade.
Over the Xr, but if you have a 8, why take the 1 year upgrade over your current instead of the 2 year upgrade?

Bah présentement le XR est 25$/mois/2 ans et le Iphone11 est 33$/mois/2 ans , sauf qu'au black friday le XR il va '' surement '' avoir de solide deal

Back