HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
Megapixels have nothing to do with pic quality, for most of us, OIS and EIS is what matters. I have used the N5 a while ago, and remember the pics were great. S8 and S9 are light years ahead sensor wise. I have used the A8 for a bit, great phone with a disappointing camera in my experience, you have to have a really steady hand and forget about the slightest object moving = blur.

Last edited:
Megapixels have nothing to do with pic quality, for most of us, OIS and EIS is what matters. I have used the N5 a while ago, and remember the pics were great. S8 and S9 are light years ahead sensor wise. I have used the A8 for a bit, great phone with a disappointing camera in my experience, you have to have a really hand and forget about the slightest object moving = blur.

I had the same issue with my A5 2017. Most of the time i had to turn the flash on just so it will focus better. Downloading a camera app helped a lot. I think it was called Open Camera. But I moved to an S8+. Sadly Android Pie doen't let you record calls anymore. :(

Ya just double checked some old pics in my gallery, they're not great compared to my S8, S9, and I shoot at 4mp most of the time with those for faster upload. Try it you might like it, you can always return it.

I had the same issue with my A5 2017. Most of the time i had to turn the flash on just so it will focus better. Downloading a camera app helped a lot. I think it was called Open Camera. But I moved to an S8+. Sadly Android Pie doen't let you record calls anymore. :(

Dont get me started on that one, its even worse lol

Its 3 generations behind, its a hard sell for an android phone, its unfortunate that iPhone 6/7/8 is still a seller with the same wide top and chin when the S7 is as good if not better.

reste-t-il encore des téléphones aussi large qu'un Note 3/4/5 ? mes gros criss de doigt aiment pas le format aussi pas large pour texter.

Its 3 generations behind, its a hard sell for an android phone, its unfortunate that iPhone 6/7/8 is still a seller with the same wide top and chin when the S7 is as good if not better.

if you do the comparo on GSM Arena it's still worlds ahead...

Exact, j'ai donné mon S7 il y a 1 an et demi a ma blonde et je me suis acheter un iPhoneX... pis chaque fois que je prend le S7 de ma blonde je m'en ennuie... je devrais retourner a Samsung quand je vais etre du pour changer (je ne change pas vraiment souvent par contre alors ca va prendre beaucoup de temps lol)

Exact, j'ai donné mon S7 il y a 1 an et demi a ma blonde et je me suis acheter un iPhoneX... pis chaque fois que je prend le S7 de ma blonde je m'en ennuie... je devrais retourner a Samsung quand je vais etre du pour changer (je ne change pas vraiment souvent par contre alors ca va prendre beaucoup de temps lol)

vend ton iPhone achète mon S7. ''te faire meilleur prix mon nami'' (avec un accent perse vraiment heavy)

J'ai vu sur redflagdeals, promotion S8 medium tab (360$) moins 200$ de carte prépayée, donc environ 200$ avec les frais d'activation, pas cher. Mon port de charge déconne (déjà changé cet hiver) mais j'attends un deal sur un s9 ou mieux idéalement, mon père va le payer vu que je lui ai donné 7-800$ de crédit d'impôt pour les frais de scolarité.

Honnor 8x sur Amazon... 300$ et très bien. Je me voyais pas payer 1000$ pour un téléphone.

Envoyé de mon JSN-L23 en utilisant Tapatalk

Je veux ajouter un screen protector sur mon A8. Quand je check sur Amazon, c'est en vitre à 98% du temps. Wtf. Mon écran est curved , c'est pour ça?

Est ce que c'est de la marde ou j'ai peur pour rien? Je regarde les reviews et la moitié du temps les gens les reçoivent déjà brisé.

Envoyé de mon SM-A530W en utilisant Tapatalk

Back