HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
Any good charger for a s20+ i got the one that came with phone . But I need a another one for the work with at least 4-5 feet cord

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Fait attention, j'ai acheté un quick charger Aukey pour mon S20 ultra et il ne le reconnait pas. J'ai acheté le chargeur OEM de Samsung et ça fonctionne. Le chargeur d'origine avec un cable aftermarket ça chie aussi.

Fait attention, j'ai acheté un quick charger Aukey pour mon S20 ultra et il ne le reconnait pas. J'ai acheté le chargeur OEM de Samsung et ça fonctionne. Le chargeur d'origine avec un cable aftermarket ça chie aussi.

Samsung is gong full Retard Apple mode with accessories?

Juste half retard. Avec un cable aftermarket, tu perds le fast charging.

Most brands are so, I am not saying it is a bad thing. Huawei needs it own cable / charger also, same thing for the G6 I had.

I generally, almost certain never had issues with Samsung phone using other cable / bricks, but my experience stops at s10.

Huawei was the pickiest phones I had, all required the thick purple 5a cable to charge properly :

Huawei-USB-5A-Type-C-Cable-P30-P20-Pro-lite-Mate20-10-Pro-P10-Plus-lite.jpg

Comment je peut demander pour un s9+ avec la vitre craquer. a peine visible sous tout autre lumiere que blanc. je penser a 225$?
936386a84070685a71892ff1aa8e5da4.jpg

J'ai réussi a vendre mon s9+ en parfait état pour 300$ essaie toi et ajuste ton prix si c'est pas vendu après 2 mois.

Envoyé de mon SM-G988W en utilisant Tapatalk

At least 225$. I cannot for the life of me use a phone with a cracked screen, but some do not care and use them long time like that. Id say start at 250$ if phone has no other issues like battery.

At least 225$. I cannot for the life of me use a phone with a cracked screen, but some do not care and use them long time like that. Id say start at 250$ if phone has no other issues like battery.
nah no problem was so ever . battery is like new still a quick phone

Most brands are so, I am not saying it is a bad thing. Huawei needs it own cable / charger also, same thing for the G6 I had.

I generally, almost certain never had issues with Samsung phone using other cable / bricks, but my experience stops at s10.

Huawei was the pickiest phones I had, all required the thick purple 5a cable to charge properly :

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1.lqF...-P20-Pro-lite-Mate20-10-Pro-P10-Plus-lite.jpg
Using a LG cable on my Huawei p30 pro and I'm getting fast charging

Sent from my VOG-AL10 using Tapatalk

Very possible, for certain it did not work with a Samsung cable or aftermarket for me. I stay away from Huawei or LG and do not have any around but the new models might be different, remember they are different chip sets, might be the reason - one is chinesium the other Qualcomm.

Youd think usb c is usb c from all major brands and even good aftermarket models, but it is not that easy it seems.

Je magasine les téléphones pour moi et ma blonde ces temps ci, c'Est moi ou les prix sont pas bon pentoute! La on avait deux P20Pro, mais on a pas trop été chanceux, ma blonde a éclaté le sien et le mien l'écran est mort du jour au lendemain. Je payais 144$ taxes in par mois avec 13 go à partager et il reste 6 mois à mon contrat. La je magasine un peu, et pas moyen de m'en sortir à moins de 160$ + taxes pour des Galaxy A71... Je commence à penser à faire changer mes 2 écran pour la modique somme de 285$ + tx chacun...

Je magasine les téléphones pour moi et ma blonde ces temps ci, c'Est moi ou les prix sont pas bon pentoute! La on avait deux P20Pro, mais on a pas trop été chanceux, ma blonde a éclaté le sien et le mien l'écran est mort du jour au lendemain. Je payais 144$ taxes in par mois avec 13 go à partager et il reste 6 mois à mon contrat. La je magasine un peu, et pas moyen de m'en sortir à moins de 160$ + taxes pour des Galaxy A71... Je commence à penser à faire changer mes 2 écran pour la modique somme de 285$ + tx chacun...

Want to jump on Telus business? If you're interested, i have someone who can help you out. Newest phones, with unlimited data for cheaper than 160$ a month. Let me know.

Hey is it just now that iPhones will have widgets? I see this on mkbhd video

Like until now they can't have any widgets for emails, calendar, etc?

Hey is it just now that iPhones will have widgets? I see this on mkbhd video

Like until now they can't have any widgets for emails, calendar, etc?

They've had widgets since iOS 12 I think? Main difference is that they've been on a separate page (left of home screen) whereas in the future you will be able to have them in more places.

I've got some for the weather, news, Philips Hue, Connected devices battery life among other things. Can't say I'll move them over for sure, I happen to like the current implementation. Time will tell!

They've had widgets since iOS 12 I think? Main difference is that they've been on a separate page (left of home screen) whereas in the future you will be able to have them in more places.

I've got some for the weather, news, Philips Hue, Connected devices battery life among other things. Can't say I'll switch them over for sure, I happen to like the current implementation. Time will tell!
Ok, I have them all over.
Left swipe is news feed.

Ok, I have them all over.
Left swipe is news feed.

My main concern with widgets on the homescreen is that you're giving up a lot of screen "real estate" on your phone's prime "landing page". IE the one it default too when you unlock the device.

I've got used to swiping left if I want to see the weather and other misc info. I like having "quick access to my 15 or so of most commonly used apps/features on the 1st page of the home screen. I don't think I'd want to give up 8 apps worth of space for the weather's sake. Even on android I've only used widgets very sparingly.

It's a matter of personal preference obviously and a good thing they will offer more "customization options".

My main concern with widgets on the homescreen is that you're giving up a lot of screen "real estate" on your phone's prime "landing page". IE the one it default too when you unlock the device.

I've got used to swiping left if I want to see the weather and other misc info. I like having "quick access to my 15 or so of most commonly used apps/features on the 1st page of the home screen. I don't think I'd want to give up 8 apps worth of space for the weather's sake. Even on android I've only used widgets very sparingly.

It's a matter of personal preference obviously and a good thing they will offer more "customization options".
Yep, I only have 2 folders and my bottom main are folders also

I have zero single app on my 3 screens

Swipe is email widgets and Google keep
Swipe again is work emails

I never open the email app I always use the widgets, same for notes

Back