HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
ok, I asked you why you are selling your s9+, you can go back and check....;)

Regardless I dont know anymore if youre trolling in this thread, if you're serious, just confused...as of today there are much better phones out there, at the beginning of the year the Pixel 2 was up there, but the competition really pulled ahead. Even Huawei has 2-3 devices that just destroy the Pixel 2.
Trolling dude. I make money selling phones, I also like to try them all.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

loving the note 9 so far. I just feel like it's going to go the same way as my s8+
Wobbly USB port and eventually a cracked screen. not a big fun of the curved screens only because of the durability

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

loving the note 9 so far. I just feel like it's going to go the same way as my s8+
Wobbly USB port and eventually a cracked screen. not a big fun of the curved screens only because of the durability

Thanks for buying my trash phone.

Never had a problem with either, but you should invest a wireless charger, it'll save your port if you're rough on it. I have a few spares I can sell you one.
If you get one make sure you buy a genuine samsung fast charger with fan, not the regular fanless. Not only it charges much faster, keep your battery cool too.

Never had a problem with either, but you should invest a wireless charger, it'll save your port if you're rough on it. I have a few spares I can sell you one.
If you get one make sure you buy a genuine samsung fast charger with fan, not the regular fanless. Not only it charges much faster, keep your battery cool too.
You have caught my attention, please tell me more fren

You have caught my attention, please tell me more fren

I use it all the time friend, its much better than what it used to be. Samsungs fast wireless chargers charge at 10w now, and only slightly slower than the cable, for my S9 about 30-45min slower for a full charge. fkn wireless chargers use to take 4-5h and toast your phone. Its a nice to thing to have, especially if you top off your battery thoughtout the day at the office.

S9+
Note 9
Pixel 3

?

Je viens de voir que le Pixel3 a pas de 3.5mm donc c'est un NO ....
Je sais pas si c'est pour tes propres headphones mais le P3 vient avec des écouteurs USB (pas avec adaptateur là)

I've actually been looking to buy one but wasn't sure what to buy .thanks for the input

I use it all the time friend, its much better than what it used to be. Samsungs fast wireless chargers charge at 10w now, and only slightly slower than the cable, for my S9 about 30-45min slower for a full charge. fkn wireless chargers use to take 4-5h and toast your phone. Its a nice to thing to have, especially if you top off your battery thoughtout the day at the office.
How much do you sell em for?

j'ai acheté un pixel 3 pour ma blonde, ça arrive dans la poste bientot
Ma blonde a recu le sien aujourd'hui et moi le mien demain

Pas besoin de pixel stand pour charge rapide wireless
82374822c195f853dc01838332902b7e.jpg

Ma blonde a recu le sien aujourd'hui et moi le mien demain

Pas besoin de pixel stand pour charge rapide wireless
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181102/82374822c195f853dc01838332902b7e.jpg
Non c'est un glitch. Ça écrit fast charge mais ça charge pas comme leur chargeur.

Si tu installes une app pour voir le feedback de batterie tu vas voir. Peut être une erreur de software.

Edit je crois c'est dans ce vidéo que j'ai vu ça.

Last edited:

link to buy a new one ?

Back