HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
I just use Tapatalk fessebook instagram etc. Depends on what you like, remember you have get every paid app for free with a little Google search.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

J'ai essayé Tapatalk pour savoir ce que c'était pour finalement me dire qu'il y a rien qui bat un web-browser sur un écran 1080p pour post-er sur un forum. Je n'ai pas de Facemarde (déconnecté de ça depuis 2009).

Pour l'instant, j'ai les applications essentielles: Kodi, CSIPSimple, VOIP.ms SMS, VOIP.ms Console.

Quelqu'un a essayé les émulateurs disponibles sur Android? Ça en vaut la peine? (genre NES, SNES, etc...)

Histoire de forfait :

J’avais un forfait 2gb tout ill à 34$ chez Fido. Telus m’a offert 39.50$ pour 9gb. Après mon port in, Fido m’a appelé pour m’offrir 12gb pour 42$, donc j’ai re-transféré chez Fido.

Question : Ma facture Telus apparaissait toujours à 0 pour les 3 jours de service. Ils n’ont pas mon numéro de carte de crédit. Ils vont m’envoyer une facture par email ?

PS : tout ça en BYOD évidemment.

Tu fais comment pour avoir accès à ces forfait la ?
Corporatif ? Tu connais qqun la bas ?

Tu fais comment pour avoir accès à ces forfait la ?
Corporatif ? Tu connais qqun la bas ?

Le premier était un forfait Black Friday il y a deux ans chez Fido.

Celui chez Telus est un spécial pour les employés des banques à charte. Peu importe ton domaine, y’a toutes sortes de rabais, faut bien chercher. La contre-offre de Fido est une offre de rétention ! Ils sont beaucoup plus flexibles quand t’es en train de port out ta ligne... ni le service clientèle ni la «*rétention*» ne m’ont offert de bon forfait avant que je port out mon numéro chez Telus.

Le premier était un forfait Black Friday il y a deux ans chez Fido.

Celui chez Telus est un spécial pour les employés des banques à charte. Peu importe ton domaine, y’a toutes sortes de rabais, faut bien chercher. La contre-offre de Fido est une offre de rétention ! Ils sont beaucoup plus flexibles quand t’es en train de port out ta ligne... ni le service clientèle ni la «*rétention*» ne m’ont offert de bon forfait avant que je port out mon numéro chez Telus.
Maybe I can get you something better with Telus. My nephew works there, I'll ask him what he can do. Will keep you posted on FB.

In pour le deal telus :bigup:

J'ai le forfait koodo @ 49$ pour 6g illimité mais je suis toujours partant pour payer moins cher !!

Je viens de m'acheté le LG Q6. Je l'ai eu gratuit car j'étais du pour changer de téléphone avec vidéotron.

Que pensez vous du modèle?

Je viens de m'acheté le LG Q6. Je l'ai eu gratuit car j'étais du pour changer de téléphone avec vidéotron.

Que pensez vous du modèle?
Honestly I hate lg and I've tried all of them. They work great at first, then out of nowhere apps lag, keyboard lags, camera stays black. What other option did you have? I took a phone i had no information on, the Huawei p10 my choices were, what I have now, the g6 and the pixel. Never will I guy another lg mobile phone.

Qqn sait où je peux réparé la vitre de mon Blackberry Classic?

Vitre et digitizer I guess.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

st-henri

I'm looking online and I can get the screen+digitzer for like $40, but then I need a few tools, adhesive, etc..

Watch some diy's on YouTube. I did one on a 6s couple days ago, it was super easy.

There's not a whole lot of DIYs for blackberry classic's (Q20), nobody bought that phone. I think most of the units sold ended up being for business purposes and when they break, they get tossed away by the Company. Mine is for work and I like it... they're in the process of changing our systems to iphone and android but I want to squeeze the last ounces of life of this little guy because I love the physical keyboard.

The only DIY I found is at an accelerated pace with no comments, it also looks like I need a bunch of small screwdrivers and some sort of adhesive to hold the screen.

I called Montreal Repair Shop on St-Antoine, they can fix it for 90$ and do the job in 3 hours. Probably worth it given the screen + digitizer is like 50$ with shipping and will take a week to get here.

There's not a whole lot of DIYs for blackberry classic's (Q20), nobody bought that phone. I think most of the units sold ended up being for business purposes and when they break, they get tossed away by the Company. Mine is for work and I like it... they're in the process of changing our systems to iphone and android but I want to squeeze the last ounces of life of this little guy because I love the physical keyboard.

The only DIY I found is at an accelerated pace with no comments, it also looks like I need a bunch of small screwdrivers and some sort of adhesive to hold the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsoiAOdhYkI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ghBKyFf7G4

I called Montreal Repair Shop on St-Antoine, they can fix it for 90$ and do the job in 3 hours. Probably worth it given the screen + digitizer is like 50$ with shipping and will take a week to get here.
Ya I was going to tell you Kash is the go to guy

Qqn sait où je peux réparé la vitre de mon Blackberry Classic?

Vitre et digitizer I guess.

wow , dont ben nice un bb classic !

L'aime tu ?

J'aurais tellement aimé avoir le keynote, mais il avait rien unlocked, et le wallmart l'avait , mais pas le révisé avec 4gb de ram.

C'est mon Blackberry préfère... J'étais un die hard fan du 9780.

Ok guys i'm going to Rogers tomorrow to return the Huawei p10. Apps keep crashing, i can't take it. Do i go against everything i've said and get the g6? Do i up my plan to premium + to get more options on 0$ phones? If i up my plan it will be 15$ more a month.

^Do it, what can go wrong with LG lel. Using the P10 zero issues.

If anyone if looking for an affordable phone with a battery that lasts a week, I have a like new Moto Z Play for sale.

Ok guys i'm going to Rogers tomorrow to return the Huawei p10. Apps keep crashing, i can't take it. Do i go against everything i've said and get the g6? Do i up my plan to premium + to get more options on 0$ phones? If i up my plan it will be 15$ more a month.

Have you ever tried One Plus phones? The 5 looks quite nice specs wise. I'm still rocking my OPO. I looked to upgrade to the 5, but my 1 still runs flawlessly (changed the battery after 2 years and that's it).

Back