• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
i love my note2

i know its huge but im sticking to big bricks like this for good...

as much as i love the s4 and played with it... i found it "small" now LOL.... so iphone is FCUKING small now for me

Asti qui en a qui sont hypocrite ici!

Ca braille sur le s4 cheap plasique, mais tabarnak, ca change de cell à chaque version.

Ca donne quoi d,en faire un qui dure 6 ans si vous le changer au 8 mois?

Samsung ont répondu au marché d'innoncent consomateur et n'ont pas mis d'effort sur le casing.

i love my note2

i know its huge but im sticking to big bricks like this for good...

as much as i love the s4 and played with it... i found it "small" now LOL.... so iphone is FCUKING small now for me

Id have to try a Note 2 on a daily basis, i'm interested in those "phatblet"

I love my HTC One and it's got a very impressive camera. Like I said in the other thread, if you want to print posters of the pictures you took with your cell, then it's not for you but otherwise it's very good.

I love my HTC One and it's got a very impressive camera. Like I said in the other thread, if you want to print posters of the pictures you took with your cell, then it's not for you but otherwise it's very good.

I almost got the HTC One this weekend instead I went for the Galaxy S4. Coming from the Galaxy S I felt more comfortable with the S4. Both the HTC One and S4 crush the iPhone 5. The S4 screen alone is worth the admission price and the phone is very fast. The only problem I'm having is that I cannot get my contacts to display in the BMW Phone menu. The phone is connected by bluetooth however the contacts are not being transferred. Everything worked well with my old Galaxy S. Need to figure it out.

G-Bus, can you get your contacts from the HTC One to appear & sync correctly with the iDrive?

best bet is S4 Google edition. Unlocked bootloader right from Google. 649$ on the Play Store
ttt
If you’re outside the US and want to get one of your own you’ll have to do so via other means. Pray that an eBay seller will ship worldwide, have a friend or family member living in the US purchase one for you, or just sit tight and keep your fingers crossed that Google might eventually let others (particularly those in Europe and Canada) get a crack of their own.

I almost got the HTC One this weekend instead I went for the Galaxy S4. Coming from the Galaxy S I felt more comfortable with the S4. Both the HTC One and S4 crush the iPhone 5. The S4 screen alone is worth the admission price and the phone is very fast. The only problem I'm having is that I cannot get my contacts to display in the BMW Phone menu. The phone is connected by bluetooth however the contacts are not being transferred. Everything worked well with my old Galaxy S. Need to figure it out.

G-Bus, can you get your contacts from the HTC One to appear & sync correctly with the iDrive?

usually the first time you connect the Bluetooth to the car ... on the phone it asks you if you want to share the contact info with that "device" being the car in this case... and you have to accept... then all the info gets uploaded ...

maybe try disconnecting/deleting the car from your phone and your phone from the car and start from scratch?

Ça fait deux ans que j'ai mon S2X (Hercule) et on s'habitue à la grosseur. Maintenant, j'en veux un plus gros! Le Note est mon prochain téléphone for sure!

you wont regret it... believe you me.... i can only imagine what the Note3 will be like spec wise... but the Note2 is perfection (my opinion)...

battery life is INSANE! which is something all other smartphones lack big time

Typical iPhone customer:
1. someone who knows jack shit about electronics
2.teenie boppers
3. people who need to look as if they have the most newest exclusive product that exists to fill that void of inferiority that they feal inside of them

usually the first time you connect the Bluetooth to the car ... on the phone it asks you if you want to share the contact info with that "device" being the car in this case... and you have to accept... then all the info gets uploaded ...

maybe try disconnecting/deleting the car from your phone and your phone from the car and start from scratch?

Done of all that. I do see the message on the S4 stating that BMWxxxxx wants to download the contacts at which point I click ok. Nothing happens, all I keep getting is the same request over and over. I unpaired the phone and started from scratch, same result. I also made sure the contacts were saved on the phone and not the sim. I did transfer my contacts from Samsung Kies to the S4 and all were unassigned, I then reassigned them to "My Contacts". I will try later again...

Aside from this issue, the Samsung phone is awesome.

i had the same issue with my Galaxy S2 LTE ...

after a week or so out of no where all my contacts showed up in my car (drive a bmw as well but no idrive)... and had the same issue with my Mini Cooper S 2011 with the same phone as well and it showed up after a few days as well....

hopefully works out for you ... maybe try uploading your contacts to a gmail and then download them back to your phone using your gmail account that you sync as well ? I know im blabbling anything right now but worth a try

^^ I will try the "shazam approach", at this point I have nothing to lose. I am trying to find the procedure to assist others in the future, maybe the idrive firmware doesn't recognize "jelly bean" o/s.

Update. All is working now, S4 fully compatible with iDrive with all my contacts. Just kept pressing ok (about 20 times) on the request for sharing from BMW048210.

I was flip flopping between the n4 and the s4. Finally ordered the s4 off my gf's renewal (gave her my 4s when I got it and my phone is now dying)

The n4 was a very close second, love the finish, but the camera and speed of the s4 won me over.

On paper the S4 has better specs but the N4 is way faster and smoother

Back