HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
C'est vraiment pas fort a quel point qu'ils sont idiot et essaye d'etre different mais il y a aucun autre telephone que je veux et fallais j'upgrade parce que je vien dexploser lecran de mon p2xl. J'espere ca va pas bien se vendre et qu'ils finisse par comprendre qu'on veux un telephone serieux et pas un a l'idee de karen.

The Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL are the best argument that specs don’t tell you everything you need to know about a phone — because the experience of using a Pixel 4 is better than any other Android phone.

There is a nuanced difference between saying “specs don’t tell you the whole story” and “specs don’t matter,” because they absolutely do — if only because the wrong ones can ruin the whole thing. There are a few places where Google could have done better, especially with battery life. But overall the Pixel 4 hits enough of the marks to pass, and it’s a few new features from Google that push the experience ahead of the pack.

The Pixel 4 starts at $799 for the smaller 5.7-inch screen version with 64GB of storage. I suspect many users will pay the $100 for the XL version with the bigger screen, the $100 more for 128GB of storage, or both. I am sympathetic to arguments that the specs don’t quite justify those prices, but only to a point. With the Pixel 4, the cost isn’t about the hardware — it’s about Google’s software, camera, and those new features.

Most new phones try to layer on one or two new features year over year. But the Pixel 4 has at least five major new hardware-based features: face unlock, Motion Sense, the new Google Assistant, the new 90Hz display, and a second telephoto camera lens. It’s also available on all four major US carriers for the first time.

- The Verge

On verras !

fak yé tu bon ou pas le pixel 4xl

La majorité des flagships sont bons. De savoir si il vaut le prix qu'on demande pour, c'est une autre histoire.

Ça dépends de ce qui est le plus important pour toi. La caméra est géniale, mais l'absence d'un super wide angle c'est un désavantage. Le iPhone a combler l'écart de qualité en terme de photographie, mais a un avantage indéniable coté vidéo.
Le stockage est limite, la batterie rien de spéciale. Si t'aime stock android, tu va apprécier, mais tu apprécierais probablement autant oxygen OS sur les one plus.
La nouvelle version de l'assistant est nice (processing on device vs via internet) mais la fonction n'est pas dispo au Canada initialement. Si t'es un gros fan de google assistant, ça peux valoir la peine éventuellement. Autrement, bof.

Le face unlock est rapide, peu être même un peu trop au gout de certains. La sécurité n'est pas encore au même niveau que iphone ( le téléphone unlock meme si t'as les yeux fermer)

whats the best bring your own phone contract right now? Telus still charging like 75$ for a simple contract which is ridiculous imo. i had the note 8 for 60$/month including the phone (which i paid like $50) 2 years ago. Now BYOP contracts are more expensive wtf

whats the best bring your own phone contract right now? Telus still charging like 75$ for a simple contract which is ridiculous imo. i had the note 8 for 60$/month including the phone (which i paid like $50) 2 years ago. Now BYOP contracts are more expensive wtf

Keep your old plan. That's what I'm doing. $55/10gb.

Just buy the phone that you want outright. All the carriers are doing for the most part is offering an "interest free" loan over the length of the term. Heck, Telus even charges $42 more for the same phone as if you bought it right from apple.

The only discounted phones are last year's models from the looks of it.

80$ pour 6gb c'est cher je trouve. Je paie 5$ de plus pour 15 gb.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk
Ça dépend de si BYOD, ou quel téléphone t'as eu dans ce forfait et de quand tu as eu ton forfait.

Pour vrai je me demande si je devrais attendre au black friday mais en ce moment y'a un Pro Max qui sont dur à trouver direct à 5 min de chez nous, black friday va donner quoi, des gb en bonus genre?

Seems like camera is good, but just good. nothing more. That was the big selling point but not the case anymore. iPhone / Samsung better from what I read.
Moi je vois la camera (photo et non video) gagné la majorité des tests.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ya just for stills. WTV big deal.

Obviously camera is amazing on the pixel, I am not saying it is bad, but no ultra wide is lame (ya fkn lame). But strictly speaking on top the food chain phone cameras , OVERALL experience (not just your little still perfect picture) everything considered iPhone wins. no doubt. Both of these guys agree to that.
I also hate apple slightly but being realistic in pros vs cons and stopping being a fan boy to one brand or another goes a long way.

Received my P4XL today. I used it for 2-3h. The most annoying thing so far is the lack of fingerprint sensor. Back to writing my god damn password to log into my bank account. Lame.

In my opinion : Samsung wins any day of the week with the s10/note10 lineup, looks, performance, camera, build quality...check marks everything. It is beyond me and slightly retarded why anyone would buy a Pixel 4 in today's market, again just my opinion.

Camera only top 3 package - iPhone 11 pro, then Samsung s10 / note10 then Pixel 4.

In my opinion : Samsung wins any day of the week with the s10/note10 lineup, looks, performance, camera, build quality...check marks everything. It is beyond me and slightly retarded why anyone would buy a Pixel 4 in today's market, again just my opinion.

Camera only top 3 package - iPhone 11 pro, then Samsung s10 / note10 then Pixel 4.
Pixel wins a lot because of the pure OS.

I will not go back to Samsung because of that, even if it's better today on Samsung it's still far from the pure Android sleekness.

Same here. Not willing to deal with the crappy Samsung os. I used a S9+ for 2 weeks cause I cracked the screen on my pixel and it was annoying me. I ended up going back to the pixel for the last week of waiting for the 4. Got the 4xl today and couldn't be happier.

The now full dark mode (emails, calendar, Google, YouTube name it) is so nice. I can't wait for stupid Facebook to go dark mode it's now the only app I use that kills my eyes with brightness.

Received my P4XL today. I used it for 2-3h. The most annoying thing so far is the lack of fingerprint sensor. Back to writing my god damn password to log into my bank account. Lame.

Yeah, it's only a matter of time for the apps to be updated to support it. The transition from touch Id to Face ID by comparison on iOS was pretty much seamless. Benefits of a more streamline OS vs different vendors and approaches I guess.

Back