HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
C'est facile à comprendre pourtant. Le prix des appareils haut de gamme est rendu complètement ridicule. Tu peux avoir un bon ordinateur portable pour le prix d'un iPhone 11 pro max. Pour attirer la clientèle avec un prix d'acquisition relativement bas, le fournisseur de service doit te faire amortir la valeur de l'appareil sur 24 versements mensuels égaux. La seule façon c'est d'imposer un forfait premium. La différence de 30$ mensuellement entre ton forfait actuel, je suis prêt à parier un vieux deux qu'il s'en va pour payer l'appareil.

Si tu peux cracher 1400 $ d'un coup pour un téléphone, tu es aussi bien de prendre un forfait chez Virgin BYOP

View attachment 41469

C'est BYOD qu'on dit ;)

Slightly over 6 hours SOT on my p4xl for the past couple of days with around 15% remaining when I go to bed after a 18h day. Not bad at all. Got it on the first day.

I don't see anything wow coming from the pixel line. Also expensive for it's specs. Plus my xl2 2nd time i have to RMA it.

Its nothing wow it just does the job. I however really hope it doesn't/ didn't sell well so they can learn a lesson that we need something wow to continue buying their device.

Ca fait un boute je navigues pu trop là-dedans mais c'est moi ou les téléphones sont pu achetables? 90$ de mensualité minimum pour avoir un iPhone 11 Pro que tu dois upfront 650$ et le reste dans tes paiements... what the actual fuck? J'ai un iPhone X que j'ai eu à 0$ avec Bell à 69$ + txs par mois avec 7 Go de données, y'a absolument rien qui accote ca nulle part. Je penses juste vendre mon X et acheter un 11 Pro au détail pis call it a day. Le CRTC a commencé à relacher lousse les providers pas mal

Ma conjointe a eu un sale deal de telus dans le corpo au black friday , 55$ voix illimité 15gb + 2.50$/mois iphone XR sans buy back , le cell lui revient a 60$ lol

J'étais tellement en butthurt Telus ne voulait pas me faire le deal , même après 16 ans avec eux

It must have been maddening to be an engineer on the pixel 4.

-So let me get this right boss, you want a 90hz screen, two cameras, always on motion sensing for face unlock AND a 2800ma battery.
Yes.
-You know that's less than the pixel 3.
Yes.
-You know this makes so sense whatsoever, right?
Yes. Thank you. That will be all.

I ended up returning the S10 and getting an iPhone 11 Pro. To me the size is "just right" and the integration with the apple watch has me securely locked in for the foreseeable future. The pricing is downright stupid compared to the 11. I tried, but I don't like the idea of compromising on size or screen quality.

I wish google was serious about competing for the high end with a good watch (and an actual attempt at a flagship phone)

Le Samsung s11 est sur ma liste de souhait. J'ai acheté un seul téléphone Google et plus jamais. C'est pas normal de regretter son choix après 4 mois.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

I don't understand how curved screens are still a thing. It was an interesting technological achievement back when the S8 was introduced but what's the point?

It has little to no benefits when using it. It makes getting a screen protector just about impossible and makes it harder for a case to protect the device.
Why do flagship Android phones just getting larger and larger is another thing I don't understand. My hands haven't gotten any larger over the years... one handed comfort and reachability matter to me. The OnePLus 7 Pro was an amazing device. Way too for my preferences though.

The S11 sounds like it's going to get even bigger. Why?

I like the fact that the s10e has a smaller screen and that it's not curved. But I don't see why I'd have to compromise on other features (in screen fingerprint reader, cameras, etc) Isn't the A series meant to be the "midrange" model. Why offer a gimped flagship?

They should just offer small medium and large with the same specs (aside from battery capacity)

I don't understand how curved screens are still a thing. It was an interesting technological achievement back when the S8 was introduced but what's the point?

It has little to no benefits when using it. It makes getting a screen protector just about impossible and makes it harder for a case to protect the device.
Why do flagship Android phones just getting larger and larger is another thing I don't understand. My hands haven't gotten any larger over the years... one handed comfort and reachability matter to me. The OnePLus 7 Pro was an amazing device. Way too for my preferences though.

I like the fact that the s10e has a smaller screen and that it's not curved. But I don't see why I'd have to compromise on other features (in screen fingerprint reader, cameras, etc) Isn't the A series meant to be the "midrange" model. Why offer a gimped flagship?

They should just offer small medium and large with the same specs (aside from battery capacity)
It's like SUVs, better margins.

Ya ok.

I will just reply on the s10e and not bother with the rest...

1. the price reflects it, its a good thing imo.
2. the fingerprint does not have the issues that the s10 has.
3. The camera is amazing regardless on the s10e.

Yes I had the phone, yes I sold it as the screen size was bothering me, yes I do like / do not mind curved screens, its just a preference. Don't get too worked up.

Ya ok.

I will just reply on the s10e and not bother with the rest...

1. the price reflects it, its a good thing imo.
2. the fingerprint does not have the issues that the s10 has.
3. The camera is amazing regardless on the s10e.

Yes I had the phone, yes I sold it as the screen size was bothering me, yes I do like / do not mind curved screens, its just a preference. Don't get too worked up.
Don't bother with the rest if you're not in the mood for discussion on a forum...

Why would I get worked up?

Knowing that curved screens are sort of a polarizing feature, why not offers consumers the choice? Samsung also makes some truly excellent flat amoled displays for the iphones.

I've tried 3 devices with curved displays this year and it never "felt right". The distortions on the edges are distracting. I've had phones with screens ranging from 4.7 to 6.67" in the past couple years. When all around size is considered, my sweet spot is just under 6".

According to the rumours, the "regular" S11 will be even larger than the S10+. What's the point of this? People that wanted bigger could already go for the 10+ or note 10+.

I'd like a true flaghship in a 5.7 - 5.9" screen size and I'd like it to be flat. I don't watch movies on my phone. Messaging doesn't get "more immersive" on a larger device.

-The regular pixed is gimped with a joke of a battery.
-The S10E cuts more corners than I'd like. I'd gladly pay more for a no compromise version.
-Oneplus is out. They have large (flat 7T) and larger (curved 7 Pro) and that's too bad because it was really slick otherwise. Rumours of a 8 "lite" are interesting, but this might have a mid range SOC which wouldn't be acceptable.

The 11 Pro's pricing and base storage are a fucking joke but it's a lovely all around device and it doesn't punish me for liking a smaller device size.

I don't think I'm the only person with these criterias. There has to be market for the android equivalent of the 11 pro. It's just that no one is doing it for some reason.

Bump

C'est quoi le meilleur device en bas de 500$? Chui tanné de mon Iphone 4 qui est slow as fuck pi qui prend des photos digne d'un flip-phone.

Android ou Iphone jm'en criss mais jveux pas un affaire qui est gros comme une tablette. C'est le seul point que j'aime de mon 4, y'est petit.

Bump

C'est quoi le meilleur device en bas de 500$? Chui tanné de mon Iphone 4 qui est slow as fuck pi qui prend des photos digne d'un flip-phone.

Android ou Iphone jm'en criss mais jveux pas un affaire qui est gros comme une tablette. C'est le seul point que j'aime de mon 4, y'est petit.

5SE refurb de Best Buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dois avoir moyen d'avoir un iPhone 8 pour moins que $500 sur kijiji. C'est pas sans riques non plus.

C'est probablement 0 upfront + cartes cadeau si tu renouvelle ta ligne avec Robellus.

Un peu plus gros, mais pas mal plus moderne et tu va continuer d'avoir des mises a jour.

I can sell you my pixel xl 2 with box. It's a "brand new refurbished" unit. Still has the plastic on it. Box and also a brand new OEM charger. 350$ and its yours.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Bump

Check the post above this one.

Anyone upgrading to the new Samsung lines coming in February? The S10 lite, looks to be like a hell of a phone, let's see what they will be priced at. The note 10 lite is coming as well,and the s11 will also be released. Being the idiot I am,the s11 will be my next phone.

Back