HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
We’re you able to get one more than 128gb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I got a White 128gb.

I don't like rounded edges like the Samsung I prefer flat. I have a plastic protector and it sucks compared to flat glass ones like I had on the 4a.

Also I bought two cases, now rocking the thicker clear tpu spigen but will switch to the black skinnier one... Sucks there are zero good looking cases.

On the 6 the power button now brings assistant wtf! You need power+volume to bring power menu aside from that I'm getting used to it.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Le Quick tap arrière c'est vraiment bien. J'utilisais tout le temps le swipe du fingerprint scanner pour descendre mes notification et le double tap fait la même chose.

Tu peux Setter ton choix mais un seul, a mon avis ils devraient ajouter d'autres genre triple tap pour photo où autre!

Salut ! j'arrive pas à me faire une idée. A ma job, il paie 700$ pour le cellulaire et on paye la balance, il faut acheter l'appareil et on le conserve 3ans, le forfait est payer par la job aussi, le 3/4 des usagé que je supporte ont des iPhones et il arrive qu'on doit les dépanner donc en ayant un iphone c'est plus facile pour les guidés.

J'ai déjà eu un iPhone dans le passer et peu importe l'interface, je n'ai pas de problème avec ni un ni l'autre.
Actuellement j'ai un S10+

Donc, les modèles serait :

Pixel 6 (pas pro) 200$ de ma poche

Iphone 13 400$ de ma poche

Sur le long terme, j'imagine que le Iphone est mieux (peut-être pas aussi), les camera, peu importe quel va amplement me satisfaire. La batterie du Iphone dure un peu plus longtemps, mais j'imagine que le Pixel va quand même me durer une journée...
Vous en pensez quoi?

Le iphone 13 pro max a l'air exellent mais 1600$+tx wtf

Pro Max is too big IMO I have a Sierra Blue 13 Pro 256gb it’s worth every penny. With Apple care it was just over 2k However I absolutely love it. I made the switch as I was getting fed up of the “clunkyness” of the various android versions but our ecosystem at Home is all Apple… so the switch made sense. My last iPhone was a 5 btw

I got an S7 Apple Watch to complement it as well. Battery life on the phone is great it’s out of the charger at 7am and goes back on (MagSafe) around 11pm. Have never gone under 20%. My wife has a gold 13 Pro Max 128 and she charges every 2 days roughly. I have a spigen case but i like the weighted feel of the 13 Pro and square edges. It doesn’t feel cheap. The camera bump isn’t so bad with the case but this isn’t only an iPhone thing.

Only thing I miss is the finger print scanner. FaceId doesn’t work with a mask on but the watch makes payments so no a huge issue.

I wouldn’t wait for a Pixel if you could get a 13 or even a 13Pro.

4448a6cce5dd799179699c1f26aafc81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro Max is too big IMO I have a Sierra Blue 13 Pro 256gb it’s worth every penny. With Apple care it was just over 2k However I absolutely love it. I made the switch as I was getting fed up of the “clunkyness” of the various android versions but our ecosystem at Home is all Apple… so the switch made sense. My last iPhone was a 5 btw

I got an S7 Apple Watch to complement it as well. Battery life on the phone is great it’s out of the charger at 7am and goes back on (MagSafe) around 11pm. Have never gone under 20%. My wife has a gold 13 Pro Max 128 and she charges every 2 days roughly. I have a spigen case but i like the weighted feel of the 13 Pro and square edges. It doesn’t feel cheap. The camera bump isn’t so bad with the case but this isn’t only an iPhone thing.

Only thing I miss is the finger print scanner. FaceId doesn’t work with a mask on but the watch makes payments so no a huge issue.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211117/4448a6cce5dd799179699c1f26aafc81.jpg

Its too much money for a phone,i dont like the shape of the phone when i tried it.I dont have apple at home so it doesn't change nothing for me.

Next week im gonna try to find a good plan with black Friday!

Its too much money for a phone,i dont like the shape of the phone when i tried it.I dont have apple at home so it doesn't change nothing for me.

Next week im gonna try to find a good plan with black Friday!

You can prob get a deal on S21 Ultra or similar. I had the list of stuff they were discounting heavily to us. S21 Ultra was one. I got my phone from Apple directly and took the line credit from Rogers over 12 months. We just re nego our corp plan with Rogers. I think we are 47$ month tax in per line with 30gb data and all the other stuff bring your own device

You can prob get a deal on S21 Ultra or similar. I had the list of stuff they were discounting heavily to us. S21 Ultra was one. I got my phone from Apple directly and took the line credit from Rogers over 12 months. We just re nego our corp plan with Rogers. I think we are 47$ month tax in per line with 30gb data and all the other stuff bring your own device

Im really more interested in the pixel 6 pro that s21 ultra

I’m not sure if pass up an S21 Ultra if the price was right. I know a few people who are unhappy with their pixel 6s they returned them. I’ve had two Google phones in the past and they were okay but not mind blowing

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211117/4448a6cce5dd799179699c1f26aafc81.jpg

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT212208

Je suis vendu Android et j'ai jamais eu de produit Apple, mais j'ai acheté un Iphone 12 mini à 120$ + taxes avec fido. Est-ce que c'est simple de faire la transition vers Apple ou je suis mieux de pas y toucher et le vendre 4x le prix? J'ai un Pixel 3A, donc dans environ 1 an il sera en fin de vie pas mal.

aucun rabais qui a de l'allure pour le black Friday ...

les rabais était meilleur au printemps et c'était encore trop cher ...

pas normal qu'il y a 3 ans j'ai eu un cell d'une valeur de 800$ sans payer une cenne, une carte cadeau de 200$ tout ca pour un forfait de 50$ ...

la j'ai un forfait de 45$ et si je veux un cell de 950$ , je paye 950$ mais j'ai une carte cadeau de 100$ WOW !!!

Je suis vendu Android et j'ai jamais eu de produit Apple, mais j'ai acheté un Iphone 12 mini à 120$ + taxes avec fido. Est-ce que c'est simple de faire la transition vers Apple ou je suis mieux de pas y toucher et le vendre 4x le prix? J'ai un Pixel 3A, donc dans environ 1 an il sera en fin de vie pas mal.
Je reviendrais.

A la.job ils donnent des SE pis j'ai le goût de faire ça prendre celui de la job au lieu du Samsung is le revendre. Vu que je paye mes cellulaires moi même

Back