The official bmw meet pt. 2 (july 7th)

Je serai la , premier meet bmw pour moi. ;)

:D
Lets hope it doesnt rain...

If it does then we will have no choice but to cancel :(

Let's hope i can fix the e30 before the meet !!!

Lets hope so!!

I can confirm I'll be coming by. Sorry, couldn't get the other guys to come, they're all up north playing with sea-doos :p

All good! I attended a BMW brunch this morning from the guys on e90post. Lets hope some of them join us!

As usual, the weather network is only accurate the day of. Before going to bed last night it said it would only start raining at 9pm... Now it says it will start at 3pm!!

What do you guys think?

10-15 mm de pluie sont attendus de dim. après-midi à lun. soir; quantités plus abondantes si orages.

Dunno what to say, the weather network is always wrong lately :( maybe let's wait till 3-4hrs pm if it rain let's cancel if not let's do it !!

Well if it starts to rain around 5pm, I say it'll be cancelled and moved to next weekend, if weather permits.

Unless the weather gets better, I don't think anyone will show. There may be a few cars but I'm sure cause of rain half of the people won't come.

How about postponing this for next week?

I'm still gonna go by. Was planning to grab a hotdog and some Julep juice anyways. Hopefully some people will show.

Back