test médical lors d'une embauche....cannabis?

asti que c vedge quand il fond sa quand il tengage yen na plusieur qui fond sa apret ton 3-6 moi voir si il te laise te syndyquer ...mais yen na que le fait que ce sois 3-6 moi plus tard comme garde tu veux te débaraser dun bon employer pour 2-3 joint ... il donne pas la chance de faire leur preuve ...et temp qua moi si lemployeur a autent lesprit fermer jpréfairerais pas travaillier la lolol

tk sa men rapelle une bonne mais il chekais 3 moi plus tard huhuh moi jmen calisais pamal comme garde jsuis un bon employer jrun pi toute comme garde fuck you surtout au salaire que javais je feallais comme encore plus fuck you jmen calis de toé lolol jnavais fummer un juste avant jen nest jamais entendu parler ahahah

39108-one-sunglass-mother-of-god-NRhi.gif

Hahaha I don't know why but that gif almost made me cry of laughter especially after re-reading that paragraphe.

Man, it's funny to see all the potheads defending their addictions.
When will you understand one beverage containing alcohol does not have the same effect on the brain/body as one THC-boosted joint.

Should you apply for a job at a railway company, they will detect any drug in your system going back three months. No joke. I've seen people get rejected, and others fired later on for failing these tests. Even second hand smoke can cost someone their job.

But whatever, stoners, keep deluding yourselves!

Alcohol use damages the brain. Marijuana use does not. Despite the myths we've heard throughout our lives about marijuana killing brain cells, it turns out that a growing number of studies seem to indicate that marijuana actually has neuroprotective properties. This means that it works to protect brain cells from harm. For example, one recent study found that teens who used marijuana as well as alcohol suffered significantly less damage to the white matter in their brains. Of course, what is beyond question is that alcohol damages brain cells.
The U.S. Center for Disease Control and prevention (CDC) reports that more than 37,000 deaths occur each year due to alcohol abuse.
alcohol-vs-marijuana-health-infographic21.jpg

The-more-you-know.png

When will you understand one beverage containing alcohol does not have the same effect on the brain/body as one THC-boosted joint.

Should you apply for a job at a railway company, they will detect any drug in your system going back three months. No joke. I've seen people get rejected, and others fired later on for failing these tests. Even second hand smoke can cost someone their job.

lol at addiction

Stoners? Addictions?

If you have a few drinks one night and end up drunk, does that make you a drunk? No.
If you smoke a joint one night and end up stoned, does that make you a stoner? No.

Like alcohol, marijuana should only be consumed in moderation, by adults.

All those that I know who use marijuana in moderation lead perfectly normal lives, have continually done well in school, have a very promising career ahead of them, have a great relationships, good friends, and tons of hobbies. None of them are lazy or stunted by their use at all.

The whole logic behind weed smokers being lazy and stupid has absolutely no relevance. If you're going to pinpoint the people who smoke every single day all day and go to work/live their lives stoned, obviously you're going to see lazy people who aren't normal. If you look at people who spend their whole lives drunk, you'll probably see that they are equally, if not more dysfunctional.

Stop living in the stone ages and listening to the propaganda that's out there... We're not talking about crystal meth or crack here.

The mere fact that you think that everyone in this thread is a "stoner" and "addicted" shows the extent of your knowledge (or is it ignorance?) on the subject lol

Let me guess, you never or almost never smoked in your life and you consider your pre-conceived ideas spoonfed by mainstream media to be fact and truth. Right. Maybe try getting under a rock and getting rid of your prejudice. Just a little ;)

Last edited:
l'éternel débat...

La distinction entre boire et fumer selon moi:

Boire = tu peux boire 1 verre de vin, bière ou wtv, en soupant par exemple, parce que tu aimes le gout, sans aucun feeling.
Fumer = alors que fumer, tu fume ton joint parce que tu veux un feeling, être stone. Je ne connais aucun fumeur qui fume parce qu'il trippe trop du goût de la fumé de pot dans sa bouche.

Je ne juge aucun des deux, je serais bien mal placé, disons que j'ai un faible pour les bonnes choses de la vie:), je suis un bon buveur, et un fumeur très occasionnel.

Well, okay? Us, people who decide to smoke, will still keep doing it. You know why? Because we choose to do so. It's not like we're consuming heroin and hurting anyone (neither do we ourselves, if we choose so); we can decide to use a vaporizer to eliminate the bad combustion effects on the lungs. And definitely not hurting our entourage as much, much less than the average downtown drinkers who stink up the entire downtown and become reckless douchebags. But no, let's pick up on those people who watch movies, play video games, destroy their snacks supplies and, oh god... Enjoy music and such. Bad people, right?

I could come up with twenty study-related articles about how this and that (coffee, certain meds, sugar, cigs and alcohol) affect your body negatively. I'm not going around the place (like some of us) and say ''OH STOP TAKING COFFEE, IT FUCKS WITH YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM'', ''STOP DRINKING THAT ALCOHOL, YOU'RE DESTROYING YOUR LIVER''. So, why do you have to be such a douchebag about someone who smokes a joint. Only difference between those substances and marijuana is that one of them is still stubbornly illegal for all the wrong reasons (which, in result, hurt us everyday and drain our own tax money down the shitter)

l'éternel débat...

La distinction entre boire et fumer selon moi:

Boire = tu peux boire 1 verre de vin, bière ou wtv, en soupant par exemple, parce que tu aimes le gout, sans aucun feeling.
Fumer = alors que fumer, tu fume ton joint parce que tu veux un feeling, être stone. Je ne connais aucun fumeur qui fume parce qu'il trippe trop du goût de la fumé de pot dans sa bouche.

Je ne juge aucun des deux, je serais bien mal placé, disons que j'ai un faible pour les bonnes choses de la vie:), je suis un bon buveur, et un fumeur très occasionnel.

Personnelement j'aime mieux fumer un bat de Sour Kush, Master kush, pineapple chunk ou what ever, que de consommer n'importe quelle bière de microbrasserie. Il y a énormement de sorte , c'est comme les vins, dans le cannabis aussi tu as des Grands Crus.

tu serais surpris au nombre de personnes qui gagne 30+/h et qui fume le soir ou la fin de semaine. vous le faites avec de la biere, du vin, du fort, ou et la mal avec un petit joint?

moi jte dirais d'etre honnete, arrete de fumé, mais cache le pas. si ils te pose la question, tu leur dit, tu consomme le soir, comme joe blow qui boit sa biere en revenant d'la job.

Euh, parce que la consommation de cannabis est un acte criminel et que la consommation d'alcool ne l'est pas?

God damn, people are saying I'm ignorant, yet they are comparing drugs with alcohol, and even wine.

I'm mindfucked. Seriously?

Oh and that chart up there.... What. The. Fuck. You can't be serious? Do you know what you just read?

Anyway, you can do whatever you want with your lives, but assume yourselves and stay away from companies that don't want smokers. This is called Respect.

Pop a molly.

l'alcool était prohibé aussi vla 50 ans mec

1- L'alcool n'était pas prohibé il y a 50 ans.

2- Moi je te parles simplement au point de vue business et recrutement.

Dépendamment du domaine. L'employeur ne voudra peut-être pas engagé un candidat qui commet en toute connaissance de cause des actes criminels à répétition. (Consommation de drogues illicites)

I don't have to believe the mainstream media to know that smoking ANYTHING is bad for you.
All I have to do is observe those around me.

Everyone that I know that smokes, their lives invariable go south.
But don't worry, I also look down upon heavy drinkers, not just drug users.

Back