Earbud Headphones - Need advice..

doctor

Lost the earphones that came with my iPhone 5 and bought similar ones online. Turned out to be cheap imitations (was kinda to be expected for the price I paid) and they sound like sh!t.

Took a stroll to Future Shop to check new ones out today (not to buy but to get ideas) and I couldn't beleive the amount of brands and models available and the price of these little things! Some of them are close to $200!!!

So my question is, what do you recommend I get considering:

1- I use them mainly at the gym
2- I'd like to have a good sound quality (I'm not a professional or anything but I do enjoy good quality sound)
3- Budget (if realistic) is under $50
4- Sturdy and durable

Thanks for your help!

Samsung one

cost about 10-15$ on ebay for real one, confortable, good sound quality

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Ima...09532150?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item43bb8f2ff6

$T2eC16ZHJHQE9nzEy85kBRB-ztpUf!~~_35.JPG

Cost me 25$ shipped. Well under the 79$ FS want for the same identical ones.

I was surprised how good the JVC Marshmallow memory foam earbuds are, my girl asked me to get her a set too after using it (comes with 2 sets of foams).

Lol I had 3k$ headphone, I repair headphones, I'm a 1500+ poster on Head-Fi, and I organized the earphone section at the Festival Son Image at the beginning of it.

Yuin PK3 for earbuds.

You may want something else if you go IEM (but I find them unconfortable).

Yuin PK1 could also be nice, I have a pair and it's worth the 100+$, but not nice for the gym.

Then question for you bud master. I have a pair of Nu Force NE-700m and the cord is fucked at the jack. I was told it not fixable because the cord is to thin... sounded like bullock to me. Any clue?

Back