Xmen: Days of future past in MTL

ces tourner dans les sous sol du stade olympic lol il ont louer plusieur salle a l'interieur mais sa date de 1 mois environ
je les visité et ces vraiment nice

BIG O is the place from multiple sources! I know it's been a while but JEnnifer Lawrence's part of filming started yesterday. would love to take pics of her make-up

ca tourne depuis des semaines
je n'ai pas le droit d'en parler plus

S'il dit de quoi, y'a un chopper du FBI qui va venir le descendre.

They are all around him, they know everything he does or he says.
They know when he's going to eat and shit.
They know us all.

Beware...

Post any info about Jennifer Lawrence you have!!

http://drunkenstepfather.com/2013/06/03/jennifer-lawrence-on-set-in-a-thong-in-montreal-of-the-day#.Ua5iYZxrjDc (site has NSFW stuff)

I am the worst celebrity blogger, not only am I not recognized by the mainstream media as a celebrity blogger, but I am also located in Canada, so far away from the celebrities, until today, when I found out that Jennifer Lawrence has been in town filming X-Men, and has probably been in town the last 3 months filming X-Men, and I haven’t had the slightest idea since I don’t leave my house, when you’d think this would be a huge deal for a dude from canada with a celebrity blog. Like I’d be out there walking the streets looking for her, calling her name, hoping to bump into her….because it’s not a very big city…but I don’t leave my house for anything but TEEN MOM FARRAH . That’s gotta change, but why bother, when the paparazzi are snapping off fucking peeping tom thong shots of her…I can just watch from the comfort of my own soiled matters, mouldy, basement of hell. There’s less chance of being arrested this way, cuz you know Jennifer Lawrence isn’t down with this Jesus in ways that would involve her willingly letting me singing her love songs and holding her hand and gazing in her eyes as we plan our future.

Jennifer-Lawrence-On-Set-Thong.jpg

Jennifer-Lawrence-Montreal-Mystique.jpg

S'il dit de quoi, y'a un chopper du FBI qui va venir le descendre.

They are all around him, they know everything he does or he says.
They know when he's going to eat and shit.
They know us all.

Beware...

C'est fou comment MR regorge de deux de piques en ton genre, c est de pire en pire.

Pourquoi prendre le risque de perdre sa job parce que tu as donné des détails du film et que quelqu'un qui passe ici puisse faire une denonciation? Ca arrive beaucoup facilement que tu penses. C est facile en criss de mettre du staff de tournage sous petite surveillance, mettre ses services (internet,telephone,poste etc) juste pour s assurer qu une grosse production du genre reste secrete.

Un autre jaloux qui est en crisse contre Alain, pathétique.

Back