LF Comptech Supercharger For First Gen NSX

DüBWëïsër1

Hello Forum,I Am posting this thread for a Co Worker Of Mine Looking for a Comptech Supercharger For A First Gen (1991) Acura NSX if somebody has one or knows a place that does please Pm Me and i will pass on the word
Thanks!

Hello Forum,I Am posting this thread for a Co Worker Of Mine Looking for a Comptech Supercharger For A First Gen (1991) Acura NSX if somebody has one or knows a place that does please Pm Me and i will pass on the word
Thanks!

He's looking for a new kit? They are quite costly around 9,000 I would opt for a Science of Speed S/C kit if you are going to be spending that kind of money or just spend another 2,5k and get their turbo kit. You could also put together you're own kit with a Paxton Novi S/C for a decent chunk cheaper. If he is set on the comptech S/C kit I hope he isn't expecting over 400whp because it won't happen on a stock block and low boost for a first gen.

I dont have any idea for these kinds of cars all i know is he brought up that he is looking for a used comptech s/c but i think he would go for other options i am just throwing it out there and looking for information to give him,and a price (i dont know if he wants new or used)

Could you provide me with links or more information
For different kits also what is safe to run. Since you sound like you know what your talking about
Thanks In Advance,

Back