SAVE THE DATE!! Time attack+ Autocross + stockcar- 1 weekend!!

Had a great weekend... meeting some new people, meeting people I haven't seen for awhile. :beer:

Amazing event, wonder if I should go back to my roots... autoslalom?:run:

The course was fun, not extreme where you'd have to stick the 3rd gear for a while. There was some traps. :run:

Loved making my R dance on the course. My 2 colleagues enjoyed it also (one does this once a year and the other is a brand new newbie). They liked the "cammaraderie" between the pilots and the way people help each other despite that they are competitors.:ky::pbjt: The adrenaline rush and the high heart rate at the start is intense according to them. They will be back!:luv:

So, with that, thank you to all the organizers, helpers, other clubs and all the participants. See ya in 2014!:butthead::cya:

081020133886copy.jpg.html
It felt good to be back on the race track. Missed half of the summer already. Unfortunatly, my freshly repaired and new set-up Silverbullet is out again for another reason.... my Crane Cams Stg1 exhaust camshaft broke in half upon entering the oval in saturday. Weird.... So, this was my first race and maybe my last race of the season.

What I fixed and changed:
091420123052.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What broke this week-end:
081020133886copy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for this amazing weekend guys! it is so nice spending a full weekend around the ASE track.

ASE crew, huge thumbs up, you guys rock.

Carl, please let us know when the Stock Car session video is available online, I can't wait to see it!

My results:

Time Attack: 2nd place overall with a 57.2 sec
Stock Car: started 8th, finished 2nd
AutoX: first place open class with a 69.5 sec

081020133886copy.jpg.html
It felt good to be back on the race track. Missed half of the summer already. Unfortunatly, my freshly repaired and new set-up Silverbullet is out again for another reason.... my Crane Cams Stg1 exhaust camshaft broke in half upon entering the oval in saturday. Weird.... So, this was my first race and maybe my last race of the season.

What I fixed and changed:
091420123052.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What broke this week-end:
081020133886copy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

c'est impressionnant !
Une brisure en fatigue on dirait... ou suite a une impureté dans l'acier. Ca m'était arrivé avec un cardan.
As-tu eu un contact v2p suite a cette accident ? parce que le timing est tout défait.

En tout cas, tu es quand meme le premier de ta classe devant moi :) :)

Great Autocross day!!!

I am happy with the final result (had my eyes on trong all day) But if i could of not cone my best run, could had take the win. Can't wait for the next event like this!! It was fun to compare lap time and mod with other driver in my categorie(STX)

Congrats to Hetu for the win!!

Great Autocross day!!!

I am happy with the final result (had my eyes on trong all day) But if i could of not cone my best run, could had take the win. Can't wait for the next event like this!! It was fun to compare lap time and mod with other driver in my categorie(STX)

Congrats to Hetu for the win!!

I thought it was me that if I had not coned on my best run, I could have won the class...:p LOL! Oktay, can you confirm? :p But good race Alex!

c'est impressionnant !
Une brisure en fatigue on dirait... ou suite a une impureté dans l'acier. Ca m'était arrivé avec un cardan.
As-tu eu un contact v2p suite a cette accident ? parce que le timing est tout défait.

En tout cas, tu es quand meme le premier de ta classe devant moi :) :)

"As-tu eu un contact v2p suite a cette accident ? parce que le timing est tout défait" Comprend pas la question Hugo

ETK, 1st par defaut :p

I thought it was me that if I had not coned on my best run, I could have won the class...:p LOL! Oktay, can you confirm? :p But good race Alex!

Both of you guys could take the lead with no cones on your fastest runs!!
It was fun to be the announcer!

Great weekend as always, with continuous action during both days.
Here's a video of the stock car (oval) race from Saturday night from my car
It was fun.

Both of you guys could take the lead with no cones on your fastest runs!!
It was fun to be the announcer!

You even cracked us up a few times !
Well done! :bigup:

Have to give that Oval racing thing a go! Next year !

Burnt the engine in the e36, and was considering the Z3...just for fun!
But Bella was making funny noises in the rear end and I couldn't bring home another car on a CAA trailer.
Turned out to be clanking PF pads again..no big deal.

So I was late but in the crowd cheering you guys on !

Stop hitting cones Alex!!! :p

Great weekend as always, with continuous action during both days.
Here's a video of the stock car (oval) race from Saturday night from my car
It was fun.

Ha stie ça me rappele les courses de minounes que j'organisais avec le bureau. You guys are pretty good at turning left!

Back