Quebec Cops have a nothing to do this days !!!

Shared: Ticketed at home in my own driveway

stopped for an illegal exhaust while getting out of my car in the driveway of my home.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10201151569051914" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

[video=facebook;10201151569051914]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201151569051914[/video]

Jamie Spoltore

Please share this video. I was stopped for an illegal exhaust while getting out of my car in the driveway of my home. I told the Police officer he was not allowed to step on my property or to touch my car without a police warrant, I told him 3 times he was not welcomed on my property without a warrant. I called another unit by 911 to have 2 more witnesses because the officer was alone and I found his reasoning was totally unjustifiable. I refused to give him my papers until the other unit arrived. I asked the other officers if they thought what the ticketing officer was doing was acceptable, they both said they couldn't comment on the situation. I collected both their badge numbers and names to serve as witnesses in court. I have pictures of the abuse, I have 2 videos of the abuse and I am empowered to get this story visible to as many possible people as there are in the car community. Please share this video to expose this type of unbelievable injustice. I was told that if I went inside of my house to get a cigarette I would be arrested, be placed in cuffs and put in the back seat of the cruiser after I told the police officers to step off of my property, 3 times i told them they were unwelcomed without a warrent!! I was stark raging mad, never could I believe something like this would happen. I was ticketed for 161$ for a Non conforming exhaust, when it clearly shows in the video that the tape does not enter through the exhaust, meaning it is chambered and LEGAL according to the CSR Law. Please share this video, get this story exposed!!!!

The best part of ALL of this: He also asked me if I understood french correctly when he asked for my papers so I switched to english and I told him, I'm anglophone I wouldn't go there. Thats when he went to give me the ticket. Do you believe that? When I switched to English the look on his face changed and instantly I was ticketed. I spoke French out of courtesy the entire time to be sure he understood me clearly when I told him he was not welcome and my exhaust WAS LEGAL because IT IS LEGAL I INSTALLED IT MYSELF. But what probably got me though was my English snarky response of "im anglophone dont go there" to his ignorant comment. "Do you understand french clearly" When I had just told him i would not present my papers until I had witnesses.

Did you all notice his patrol lights were NEVER lit? HE NEVER INTERCEPTED ME. those lights were never put on and he never put them on the whole time he was halfway parked in the street. Thats downright dangerous!

The main officers "agaent de la paix" you say. Real good job keeping the peace on this St. Jean weekend, all of my neighbours probably think I'm a fucking criminal now.
Share · Yesterday ·

du Roussillon a sont meilleur, je suis tellement prêt le jours ils vont m’arrêter !

How loud is your car ?

This thread is stupid.

Your exhaust is louder than stock. Assume the ticket. Its not that you happen to be on your property after the cop saw you and heard you on the street that your immune to the CSR. The hell is wrong with you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yet how often do you see a group of Harley's pulled over because of their stupidly loud obnoxious exhausts?
My dad gets pulled over a few times per season. when they ride in packs, the cops do roadblocks and check every bike. I'd say the only people that get away with it is people with muscle cars or mustangs

There is no law that states a cop has to have his lights on to pull you over.

There is no law that states a cop has to "pull you over" to give you a ticket.

There is no law that states the driver can do wtv he wants on the road and if he gets to his house before the cop can pull him over, he is safe from all the CSR laws... that is just retarded.

This isn't playing "tag" and your house isn't the "safe base"....

The cops did nothing wrong and if you tried to stop/interfere with him applying the CSR, you can get a 300$ to 600$ ticket as well.

If you have a problem with what he did, you can submit a "rapport de deotologie" after the fact.

You have an aftrermarket exhaust, got a ticket, and contest it like you normally would.

You guys are just being stupid with all these non-existant laws you're making up....

I agree its stupid, I agree its a waste of time, I agree they're ball busting, but I disagree they were doing anything illegal or remotely close to "injustice" and that required you being a douche and calling other cops on the scene.... you did this to yourself.

Last edited:
Lol your muffler statement is like sayin that you're allowed to speed and if you get into your driveway before getting caught, nothing can be done. Haha this isn't grand theft auto.

It was a routine south shore exhaust ticket and you made it into a whole bullshit-drama queen-"cops on my driveway:cry::rant::cry::rant:"-share my video-we have no rights-unlawful police-carré rouge show, and calling in 2 extra cops in front of your doorstep for no freaking reason.

If I was the first cop, I'd give you the ticket for interfering with his work as well, for being a dick and not providing drivers license when asked or letting him do his "questionable" exhaust test.

It's not like he came and asked you for info without stating what it was for. He told you it was for a non-conform exhaust. And if the cop has a valid reason to believe you are breaking one of the laws of the CSR, than you are OBLIGATED to provide him with ID when asked and let him do his job.

You have him on video on your driveway, leaned over doing an exhaust check. What fucking witnesses do you need? Why would you call other cops to the scene? If he was doing something wrong, you can easily file a form for deontologie and use your video as proof....

You were just being an idiot.

The guy in the video should review his laws, a cop doesn't need a warrant to check a car, he just needs probable cause.

Just looked it up, wasn't sure but you're right. From my quick research I think they're allowed in your driveway should they suspect you of something illegal.

Why the stupid ass is crying about it? He probably, like all kids in residantial areas, WOT is POS with a fart can ...

You got a fart can, it's illegal, everybody knows it ... just STFU already

And about the cops in his driveway? who cares, he would have got it anyway if they could have been faster ...

We have his side of the story ... he will never say if he drove fast to get to his house before the cops ... say if he was destroying his quiet neighborhood like all ti-coune ...

I really don't like you.

Back