Business trip to Halifax // Voyage d'affaire à Halifax.

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
* Attention : Waxxon quitte pour 1 à 2 semaines pour Halifax dans le but de polir des voitures la-bas. Ne soyez pas surpris si nous ne répondons pas à notre téléphone et/ou message pendant ce temps.

Merci de votre compréhension et en espérant que le temps soit plus jolie que les deux dernières semaines!

P.s : Si vous connaissez des places cool la-bas, faites moi en part maintenant !

** Waxxon is leaving for 1-2 weeks to Halifax to detail cars . We might not answer the phone or private message in the meantime or do it with a delay. Please be comprehensive about the situation and I wish you all better weather than we had for the last 2 weeks.

P.S: If you know any cool place to visit up there, let us know now

Nous sommes aussi très heureux de voir que notre réputation se rendent aussi loins qu'à 1300 kms de Montréal!

P.S2: Si vous êtes sur le chemin de montréal/ Halifax et seriez intéressé par mes services, n'hésitez pas, au chemin du retour, je pourrais arrêter par chez vous!

Feel free to read every single thread, most of them have little story inside !

If I may add:

I was surprise by how much water/hills it have in Halifax. You can lookk at a map and see it but it's never like beeing there and seeing it by yourself. It really felt different from Montreal:
1zll.jpg

I LOVE Cheesecake.. thanks to fb near-by, I found this sweet place: Sweet hereafter
rjtf.jpg

Also got to try this stuff.. donan. good stuff but we ate a bit too much of it especially when we added the white sauce to our pizza lolll
b18w.jpg

Ahh yeahh mu buddy received his gear while I was there.. those DBA 5000 look sick!
ihad.jpg

Yeah I brought alittle bit of stuff.. just a little bit.. ya know!
f0u1.jpg

Roma, the dog who will sit on your feet if you stay in position for longer than 15 seconds lol!!
kbvx.jpg

I've got more pictures and stuff but I will keep some for myself :) It was the first time I was traveling to the east so I didn't know what to to expect, I have to admit the road at new-brunswick on the 40.. is quite boring lol! And near rimouski it was so foggy, you barely could see behind you. Hey guys, see you next year maybe !?

Last edited:
Back