Road Test: 2015 Audi A3 Sedan

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
2015-Audi-A3-Sedan-51-main_rdax_646x396.jpg

Nice looking vehicle but honestly, I'm not a fan of these mini versions of bigger cars. 1 Series, X3, X4, CLA and now this A3 sedan.

In a bid to attract more customers and comply with upcoming fuel economy standards, luxury automakers are expanding their North American portfolios with smaller, more affordable models.

BMW has offered its 1 Series on this continent for some time, though with limited popularity. Mercedes-Benz is also thinking small; the company is about to introduce the CLA-Class, a brand-new compact luxury sedan. Not to be outdone by its compatriots, Audi is readying a suitable sedan of its own: the 2015 A3.

http://www.autoguide.com/manufacturer/audi/2015-audi-a3-sedan-review-2702.html

2015-Audi-A3-Sedan-16.jpg

2015-Audi-A3-Sedan-63.jpg

2015-Audi-A3-Sedan-17.jpg

looks too much like an a4, at least when I look at a 1 series, I know its a 1 series

so we could say that this will be an overpriced jetta ? if it is a '' baby a4 '' then it will be roughly the same size as a jetta.

Est ce une jetta une passat une a4 une a6 ????

Et non c est une a3.

Same fucking boring everywhere audi/vw....

oh god , more people who drives a jetta and will drive it like an audi because they look more alike now , from the back.

oh god , more people who drives a jetta and will drive it like an audi because they look more alike now , from the back.

It's not the first time I see this type of comment. People driving VW that think they drive an Audi? I don't know what's wrong with buying a cheaper version of a nice car. You have to admit, the audi functionnaly does'nt give you much more than the Jetta and you pay much less for it while still having a nice looking car.

You are either hating or mad

Those ATS BMW 1 series, cadillac ATS and Audi A3 sedan are just a reason to price the A4, CTS, series 3, etc, a bit higher and get better margin. A simple strategy that's was already used in the SUV's segment!

Back