Elegance Auto Detailing - Montreal's Detailing Products Supplier

You should add some lube to go with the claybars, I use CG Luber and love it *tu*

And how could you hate power lock and swear by 845 their very similar products :p

Si possible en 32 et 128

Si la demande est la pour le 128, je avis en teir, mais pour le moment, ca va etre le 8 et le 32oz. :)

You should add some lube to go with the claybars, I use CG Luber and love it *tu*

And how could you hate power lock and swear by 845 their very similar products :p

A clay lube will be added, but it will be a cost-effective mix, just like the degreaser I have custom made.

For the powerlock, it's simply because it's too long before you can top or layer it that I don't like it. The 24 hour cure time bugs me. I'd rather use 845 which is topable right away and that costs half the price :p

The luber is very cost effective seeing as it is made to be cut 3:1 so when buying a 128oz you essentially get 16 liters for 27.95$ (eshine price) if your mix will be that and work well I'd love to try it

I'll have to check what the final price will be for the mix, but it will be very competitive to that. It's really going to come down to which you prefer thought at that point.

Bump! Some are already coming by to pick up some of the stuff I have available. I will try to get most of the other items in stock by mid August, until then, suggestions for other products are welcome!

The luber is very cost effective seeing as it is made to be cut 3:1 so when buying a 128oz you essentially get 16 liters for 27.95$ (eshine price) if your mix will be that and work well I'd love to try it

I took a look at the production cost and in 128oz format, my mix is cheaper than luber (in final dilution form)...however when factoring in the cost of 16oz spray bottles it becomes more expensive. so at the end of the day, it's going to depend on how much product 1 person needs. Even in 16oz spray bottles, my mix is still much more cost efficient than other pre-bottled options.

Good news guys! Chemical guys, Iron-X and Riccardo orders came in. I've updated the quantities. PM for prices or check out the website.

A lot of orders came in. More stuff should arrive by Monday as well. (Iron-X notably, as that sold out QUICK!)

X2, ca part tellement vite du QD et ça me tente pas de dilué ou utilisé de l'eau savonneuse.

My badd, specialty clay lube I want :)

Je check pour voir si je peut trouver un fournisseur pour des bouteils 1Gallon et je vais peut-etre faire une batch limiter de Clay Lube en Gallon Size. Je vais vous tenir au courant.

Bump. Almost everything is in stock. Got a few Iron-x left for those who may want it. Those who didn't have a chance to get them in the [failed] group buy, now is your chance!

Bump! Lots of Iron-X in stock now. Also, I have 2 x 16oz PowerLock sealant. I'll add it to the list and website later today.

Back