If you had to marry your first boyfriend or girlfriend...

Meh not bad . Would have to send her to the gym since she was great back and the days and now shes chubby . but still have those big tits !

Ha! My first girlfriend is dating an idiot and has three kids, she lost custody of them not too long ago to the DPJ because of cocaine, she lives in a 2 1/2 in montreal est.

I think Her life would have been better.

Good thread OP.

Last time I saw my first Gf, she aged terribly (face-wise). And after me she was putting way too much make-up.

She was good in bed though.

I guess my life would be allright.

Exactly the same but i would call her my wife instead of girlfriend.
We've been together for 15 years now so no point in starting this count over

Sexe: Génial, c'était une ost!de d'salope qui fessais tout pour que je sois satisfait.
Vie en général: Ok, encore une fois elle fessais tout que je sois satisfait.
Intellectuellement: J'aurais envie de me tuer, c'était une ost!e de connasse juste bonne à se faire défoncer dans tout les orifices, un sac à sperme si vous préférez.

Après mes 18 ans j'ai continuer à la sauter une fois de temps en temps au 2 ans pendant un bout, à cause de sa elle s'est tapé 3 rupture de couple avec les chum qu'elle avais dont 2 avec qui elle était fiancé. Chaque fois que je l'appelais elle pouvais juste pas dire non.

l'herbe est jamais plus verte chez le voisin ...

Mais ... j'accomplie des choses que je n'aurai jamais pu accomplir si j'étais resté avec ma première relation, spécialement au niveau de ma passion
reste que ... une passion, ça ne comble pas toutes les aspects d'une vie non plus.

J'arrive pas à peser le pour et le contre. ça manque d'objectivité. Ma première relation a été plutôt marquante et je vais peut être passer le reste de ma vie à me dire ''si'' ... mais avec des ''Si'' on ne va pas nul part alors j'essaie me concentrer sur le positifs que ce changement de relation m'a apporté.

My life would be terrible! We had fun together as teenagers but our personalities clash and it just doesn't work out. And I also don't find her attractive anymore either so that's even worse.

My god! I have no clue where shes at now.......but it would prolly be crappy, and i would of missed out on all the great chicks i've fucked between then and now!!!!

Pas de vie, marié avec enfants et une main qui me tiens les couilles, et ces pas pour les vider...

Ah et fuck elle est rendue laide maintenant...

not really the first one but fuck when i was younger i was just a complete dick. ive cheated on just about every one of my girlfriends, multiple times

now that im a bit older (26) ive realised ive had some really good girls in my life that i took totally for granted. im talking beautiful, wife material girls. the types that wait up till 4 am for your call, or for you to come snuggle into bed with, and im out with my dick in every other hole

feelsbadman.jpg

anyways back on topic. my first girlfriend turned into a complete hoe. everywhere i mention her in the west island, everybody knows her (as a hoe) lolll so id be pretty unhappy had i stayed with her

id be a professionnal skier go around countries to be 365 days a year in snow with a really cute and grounded nice girl

would not be so bad but I found soooo much better now :D

not really the first one but fuck when i was younger i was just a complete dick. ive cheated on just about every one of my girlfriends, multiple times

now that im a bit older (26) ive realised ive had some really good girls in my life that i took totally for granted. im talking beautiful, wife material girls. the types that wait up till 4 am for your call, or for you to come snuggle into bed with, and im out with my dick in every other hole

feelsbadman.jpg

anyways back on topic. my first girlfriend turned into a complete hoe. everywhere i mention her in the west island, everybody knows her (as a hoe) lolll so id be pretty unhappy had i stayed with her

feel pretty much the same exept that my ex .. nobody call her a hoe haha she's with the same guy since we broke up ... my life would be nice i guess

Back