Weather alert for Montreal

TheDamned

Bow echoe coming your way Montrealers, get ready for alot of wind.

Place your cars and civics at strategic places (fallen trees, hail)

My weather-geek dream in me wants this bow echoe to morph into a Derecho like in 1994 but that would cause alot of dmg.

Last edited:
Holy jeebus it's ugly on the north shore. Power is out, hspa is saturated, everybody takes threir cell and call family. I had to switch to my LTE phone. I hear sirens in the distance, I hope everyone is ok.

Bow echoe coming your way Montrealers, get ready for alot of wind.

Place your cars and civics at strategic places (fallen trees, hail)

My weather-geek dream in me wants this bow echoe to morph into a Derecho like in 1994 but that would cause alot of dmg.

I saw a 30 foot branch fallen on a car yesterday, today with the crazy winds I'm parking away from trees lol.

Holy jeebus it's ugly on the north shore. Power is out, hspa is saturated, everybody takes threir cell and call family. I had to switch to my LTE phone. I hear sirens in the distance, I hope everyone is ok.

Where are you? Prevost?

Post pics and vids if u have.. Chambly live
e4udu8a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried to connect to my router from work..not working.. No electricity at home I guess ffuuu

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yea its right above the Gatineau/Montreal line.

The worst is gonna hit north shore. (haha fuckers)

Arbres au sol quartier Ste-Rose à Laval, rues bloqués.

Radio-Canada : un chapiteau s'est effondré sur plusieurs enfants à Prévost.

Still sunny in Valleyfield:)

Valleyfield s'tun autre pays!

mais en revenant de la job taleur j'me faisais sablé la face par les vents et la poussiere! Un moment donné j'était dos au vent et je voyais la poussiere aller plus vite que mon char! je roulais 60km/h.

meh, nothing is happening on the south shore. We had a HUGE black cloud comming but it was just windy and we almost got no rain.

Not impressed.

The Weather Network ‏@weathernetwork 58s
TORNADO WARNING in QC for #Sorel, #Yamaska, #Nicolet, #Drummondville, #Victoriaville. #qcstorm

Back