Which sedan would you buy out of these?

Fusion with the 2L ecoboost. Lottsa torque, plenty of fuel economy, AWD as an option, great looks, and verrry comfy. Oh, and low costs of maintenance.

Not sure about the others, but I've been driving a 2012 Camry on occasion for months now.

Pros:
- Very comfortable ride, seats
- Media screen, centre console actually nice.
- Drinks 7.5l/100 doing all city, with the AC on
- Drinks 5.7l/100 on highway with AC on.
- Good interior space
- Probably reliable as fuck
- Actually looks okay
- Center armrest is magic for long rides

Cons:
- Boring
- Exterior is quite big (personal taste)
- Car is too low to not drive around like you don't give a fuck
- Car is quite slow when full
- No frills whatsoever

Final note: out of your choices, for a short term or a "fun" car, I'd definitely go with something else. For a DD or a longer term car, I'm pretty sold on the Camry. It's just too much of a good rational choice. The Fusion looks interesting though.

Isnt she gonna find it cramped in the cabin after a Grand Marquis? Already the other possible candidates are a huge downgrade in regards to interior space, the CRV has the least width & legroom out of all her choices...

Lol you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. CRV's have huge interiors its very impressive much more than any sedan mentioned here. I had a 1999 CRV and it had much more interior space and leg room than an volvo XC90 and a GLK. The other sedan don't even compare to the CRV in terms of legroom.

Id choose CRV, its unbreakable, probably one of the most reliable cars ever made cheap to maintain, cheap on gas, huge interior space and the resale value is crazy!

Back