For Sale : Sentra Se-R Spec V Engine (QR25DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Si tu regarde la date du message original, et la date de ce message, ca fait environ 1 ans que ca traine et la chu pu capable d'le voir....

Elguano said:
Still For Sale!

I would let it go for 1000$ and i can be deliver to ur door...if u live near mtl or 3r

it ethier don't run or is stolen for that price those cars new are like 30 000 and he wants 1000 for it's engine werid i think ?

that's a client who decided to go sr20det instead of qr25... others usefuls questions like theses to ask?

If u don't know what a sr20det mean, you could always use google.ca :boaring:

Elguano said:
that's a client who decided to go sr20det instead of qr25... others usefuls questions like theses to ask?

If u don't know what a sr20det mean, you could always use google.ca :boaring:

combien tu veu pour la tranny seulement?$?$?$

Well since i'm not able to sell it in Kit, those who want part like tranny,half shalf,block ecu... let me know in pv ur offers

are you still selling the engine ? ultra stupid question, but is it auto or manual ? what is the horsepower of this engine, do you have a photo ? the price is pretty cheap why is that ?

Devil_Smoker said:
are you still selling the engine ? ultra stupid question, but is it auto or manual ? what is the horsepower of this engine, do you have a photo ? the price is pretty cheap why is that ?

in my opinion, this engine would be perfect for your car !!
think about it! a GXE with an SER engine, wow! :bigup:

175 HP/180 Lb-ft, It's manual 6 speed, With a Limited Slip Differential (LSD)... and it's almost brand new ;)

do you know what cars this will fit into?
sentra classic maybe? If i can find a car where the engine swap isn't difficult i'll buy it off you.

Yup still for sale

jonnycowboy said:
do you know what cars this will fit into?
sentra classic maybe? If i can find a car where the engine swap isn't difficult i'll buy it off you.

Well someone on the NPclub dropped the qr25 into a NX 1600 or 2000, but i'm not sure about the difficulty of the swap , and not much info is viewable on the net :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back