Best supplements combo?

$THE AFTERMATH$

Legacy Member
Question was probably asked before but search doesnt work...

After 4 months of 5 day/week gym workout I gained about 20lbs. Using only whey.

Now i stopped growing muscle/weight even though i keep on increasing the weights.

I was thinking upgrading to whey isolate, BCAA during workout...

Pre workout stuff kinda bugs me (caffeine, taurine, etc)

What else could help?

Question was probably asked before but search doesnt work...

After 4 months of 5 day/week gym workout I gained about 20lbs. Using only whey.

Now i stopped growing muscle/weight even though i keep on increasing the weights.

I was thinking upgrading to whey isolate, BCAA during workout...

Pre workout stuff kinda bugs me (caffeine, taurine, etc)

What else could help?

You put on 20lbs in 4 months, holy fuck what're you complaining about lol. The only real "shortcut" that exists is leaving natty being, aside from that you have to accept that it's a very slow process.

The whole reason why bodybuilding is seen as hard work and dedication is because you can literally go weeks, possibly months without seeing any change, and you still have to find the internal motivation to get you to continue working out regardless.

20lbs in 2 weeks easy. Imagine 12 weeks complete cycle.

megacycle_zpsb6f2709b.jpg

Est-ce que tu manges la meme chose qu'avant avoir pris 20lbs? Si oui, c'est normal que tu prenne pu de masse, ton metabolisme consomme plus de calories avec ce poids en plus, surtout considérant la majeur partie étant de la masse musculaire.
Pas besoin de supplément pour régler le probleme, fais juste manger plus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Adill, i wasnt having a healthy lifestyle...bad eating , too much drinking etc...i was a 152lbs manlet...way under my "poids santé"

Long process...fuuuuuu its always nice when you can see a difference...
Im still motivated, not much appearance change, but my strenght is growing a lot at least....its always fun to see the look of big bulky guys at the gym when they see you lift more then them in a manlet body lol.

Anyway, who tried BCAA before? Worth it?

Et oui je mange pas mal...j'ai commencé a me trainer des paquet de noix genre trailmix...et enormement de fruits...

Les fruits cest pour le yoga mais non serieusement carbs - carbs - carbs augmente tes portions de carbs au repas( pate-riz-patate)
et BCAA+Creatine
http://www.fitnessone.com/creatine-powder-2000-p-225.html
http://www.fitnessone.com/bcaa-5000-p-7949.html
http://www.fitnessone.com/massive-whey-gainer-p-207.html
oublie la whey iso tu veux grossir prend un gainer

ah et cest 3 trucs que je tai montré cest les best bang for the buck ten a en quantité industriel pour un prix minime

Please don't buy gainer. It's basically whey, with shitty fillers in it. And Nevermind the portion size (3-4 scoops). Might as well have whey and a couple of cinnamon rolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't buy gainer. It's basically whey, with shitty fillers in it. And Nevermind the portion size (3-4 scoops). Might as well have whey and a couple of cinnamon rolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gainer is cheap and pretty effective when you want to increase your appetite

Anyway, who tried BCAA before? Worth it?

BCAA will help you recover faster so the next day you can push harder, I say is always a must!

My combo is a bowl of oatmeal with my HCL Creatine just before workout with a Pre-workout, BCAA while I work out, when I get home make my shake, take creatine, multivitamin and an Omega-3 pill. Then down 2 tuna sandwhices :)

I believe the multi-vitamin and Omega-3's are really important for everyday but the BCAA is a must for when you work out. It's useless outside the gym

Yeah i get my multi and omega, wont do creatine tho..
I dont want to get massive that much (ie le polak) couldnt live with myself being that awesome looking, specially when sucking on candycane.

I guess ill keep on working out 5 times a week and accepting the slow results over time

^^ lol, creatine doesn't make you massive.

It will increase your strength, and you will lose some definition due to water, but it doesn't make you massive.

Its creatine, not steroids lol

It will help you lift harder, just need to find the creatine that works for you. I work out 4-5 times a week and use HCL Creatine, I highly suggest investing

Back