Intel Core i7 PC, 12GB Corsair , Asus MB, OCZ SSD, Lian-Li case, Seasonic PSU

GotBass?

Legacy Member
SOLD!

I have a used PC for sale built using the following components:

• Intel Core i7-920 2.66 GHz quad-core with Hyper-Threading CPU
  • Asus Sabertooth X58 motherboard
  • 3 x 4 GB Corsair XMS3 DDR-3 1600 (12 GB total)
  • 2 x OCZ Vertex 2 120 GB SSD
  • LG GH22N DVD burner
  • EVGA GeForce GT 440 1GB graphic card
  • Seasonic M12D 750W modular power supply
  • Lian Li PC-A70 black aluminum full tower case
  • 3 x 120mm Cooler Master case fans with blue LED

Everything is in perfect working condition. Original box included for most parts. SOLD

Last edited:
I've had eight Lian-Li cases over the years and currently still have five... I've been very satisfied with all of them!

I can include an additional 12GB (24GB total) of RAM for an extra 75$.

Will part if I have a buyer for the case.

Do you have all the original accessories for the case ? ie: all the Anti-Vibration Rings for mounting the hard drives ? If I remember in this case, you needed the rings/screws that came with the case, to be able to mount any hard drives in the 3.5" bays..? If so, how many sets you have ? Got any of the remainder motherboard tray stand offs (looking for a case for an E-ATX dual Xeon S1366, and may obviously need more standoffs than the usual ) ? Also how many fans, and what size are includes with the case..
And obviously how much you looking to get for it ? Anyhow, drop me a PM, I may be interested.

I already have a Chenbro case for my board, but looking for something slightly bigger :)

I've got 40 screws and rubber grommets, which is enough to fill all 10 3.5" drive bays. I also have the bracket to mount a second power supply. I'm also including a Lian-Li optical drive bezel as well as an external 5.25 to 3.25 bay adapter, which didn't come with the case originaly. As for the fans, I would include the 3 120 mm cooler master fans mentionned above. I do not have any extra standoffs.

Back