Mur de la honte du stationnement

Look at all these cucks. Lmao
ea3154f5163db07f4d861f31d2debf22.jpg
a10b436ad4d563975c4a0c094b884626.jpg
9a3c33817678c974225faa00b54719a7.jpg
51519c7b55998b5f89c5930be43ab90d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Adonis Brossard. Understandable or should just park further.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191016/63b5b81babdf38a25b9cc9cbdc057bd4.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
Problem is that parking is just ridiculous.

1- A Lambo dors not fit between lines
2- there is no empty end of line as it's packed everywhere even where the 5 guys and CAA are
3- it's full of Asians and they don't know how to drive/park in general

I need to go tomorrow and I absolut despise this parking lot

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2- there is no empty end of line as it's packed everywhere even where the 5 guys and CAA are

Leave your lemon lime lambo at home then.

I know it is. I also know I won't go there with a Yukon XL, cuz I know it won't fucking fit.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Le parking du Adonis est terrible. Même avec ma Fit, je trouve que c'est serré pour ouvrir les portes et entrer ma fille dans son siège. Une fucking Honda Fit.

Not really a parking fail but someone failed somewhere - this is an Audi dealership "stock" parking there is near my work. It's been literally filled with Audis all summer and today I noticed that most of the cars are gone and... well...

When you see it you'll know.

haudi.jpg

Somebody needed a nice set of winter wheels!

Fuck I checked the security cameras for our building and we see it happen in the background. It's too far to see any details and it's dark but someone took those wheels between 1:20AM and about 2AM on Oct 15th. I can see people walking back and forth further down the parking lot away from the street. It's also plain to see that before the car had ROUND wheels and after they look triangular because of the poor resolution translating the brake rotors vs the cement brick.

audi.JPG

This is cropped and unzoomed above to give you an idea of the distance. The car is circled. They are parked to the right off camera.

Our camera is tilted to portrait to watch the side of our building and this is the extreme top right of the field.

Back