Mur de la honte du stationnement

Un champion au Canadian Tire.
MEr3xkY.jpg

If there is no place where to park or instead of taking 2 spots, he is doing well I dont see the big deal. Parking lot looks full too no big deal man...

If there is no place where to park or instead of taking 2 spots, he is doing well I dont see the big deal. Parking lot looks full too no big deal man...
Tu as raison, c'est pas de sa faute, il était surement trisomique.

Envoyé de mon SM-A530W en utilisant Tapatalk

this ^^
ça semble serré comme espace pour un pick up et y'est sur le rebord de ciment il c'est pas foutue dans la terre au moins.

Stationnement Approved.

Last edited:
this ^^
ça semble serré comme espace pour un pick up et y'est sur le rebord de ciment il c'est pas foutue dans la terre au moins.

Stationnement Approved.

exactly. spaces look very tight, whether on purpose or not, by putting his tire there he gave himself space and the car next him, parking lots are not designed to have pick up trucks to begin with.

exactly. spaces look very tight, whether on purpose or not, by putting his tire there he gave himself space and the car next him, parking lots are not designed to have pick up trucks to begin with.
People shouldn't be driving picks as daily drivers. Problem solved. I was at Costco Vaudreuil today and sometimes I forget how jackass most pick up owners are...

People shouldn't be driving picks as daily drivers. Problem solved. I was at Costco Vaudreuil today and sometimes I forget how jackass most pick up owners are...

I saw this fkn moron there about a month ago, large pick up truck, kept trying to squeeze in between two large suvs. Wanted to ask him if everything was ok between the 2 ears, 50 feet further was an empty parking lot but he had to be close to the entrance right where he is guaranteed to have his shiny new truck dinged up.

I saw this fkn moron there about a month ago, large pick up truck, kept trying to squeeze in between two large suvs. Wanted to ask him if everything was ok between the 2 ears, 50 feet further was an empty parking lot but he had to be close to the entrance right where he is guaranteed to have his shiny new truck dinged up.

Prob couldn't walk that extra 50ft. The store downtown is the one we normally shop at and while the parking is generally packed its not clogged up with Pick-ups taking up 3 spots.

Ahahahah elle est bonne celle là. J'ai presque le goût de faire exprès pour rentrer dedans à vélo.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

Back