Mur de la honte du stationnement

La petite madame qui vient de se parker de même à côté de moi. Chance j'attends dans le Sidekick...
7e98cf2a4d8baaa4809ed796274eb3d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I see it's a handicapped spot but cannot see if he has a permit hanging from his rearview mirror. Why does he deserve your hate?

Also what do you think of people who stop their vehicles in fire lanes in front of stores and sit idle? I used to see older people do it at Walmart in Montreal. Maybe the person they're waiting for has reduced mobility?

No card, I was parked on the other side of the intersection facing him. He came out with his trophy wife. He's just a scumbag.

I see it's a handicapped spot but cannot see if he has a permit hanging from his rearview mirror. Why does he deserve your hate?

Also what do you think of people who stop their vehicles in fire lanes in front of stores and sit idle? I used to see older people do it at Walmart in Montreal. Maybe the person they're waiting for has reduced mobility?
I see people do this all the time. Last time I was at Costco, someone parked their Caravan on the fire lane. These people must think they are doing it quickly. Just an hour or so, and he'll be gone right?

I had time to do all my shopping and back and the caravan was still there.

No card, I was parked on the other side of the intersection facing him. He came out with his trophy wife. He's just a scumbag.

I would have parked my car behind him, turn the engine off and leave! When hi ask why the fuck did you did that, I would simply reply I only had a quick stop to do...

Because this is what these people thinks, I only have 5 min to do, nobody needs these spots anyway...

I see people do this all the time. Last time I was at Costco, someone parked their Caravan on the fire lane. These people must think they are doing it quickly. Just an hour or so, and he'll be gone right?

I had time to do all my shopping and back and the caravan was still there.

Should've called the fire dept. they love to have those towed. No need to tell them there's a fire, just ask to be transferred for a non-emergency and they'll send a minivan out.

Back