Photoshoot: Beautiful BMW M6 Gran Coupe

allroad

Beautiful color combo, almost the perfect modern family car. M5 performance with a more aggressive style...Very fortunate owner.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.6post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=847276

Its still a whale, but a pretty good looking one :D

my boss has a white one, looks good but a lot better in blue like this

Wow that is one gorgeous car! Agreed with M5 comment as well... The coupe is a little bland to me but the GranCoupe is absolutely perfect!

Its still a whale, but a pretty good looking one :D

my boss has a white one, looks good but a lot better in blue like this

White is a terrible color for these new modern large cars, like you said they make them look like whales (same goes for the Panamera). You need dark colors, my friend has a 6-Series Gran Coupe but not the M6. It is a very nice, but this M6 with this color combo is perfect.

I just found another , with posibility to afford dream car. Gonna shotgun one in 10 years loll

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Love the color!! BMW has too many nice colors, im ordering a 2014 328d (my first BMW since my 318) and completely stuck on which color..

Love the color!! BMW has too many nice colors, im ordering a 2014 328d (my first BMW since my 318) and completely stuck on which color..

Congrats on the 328d, did you get the sedan or touring model? I would go with a dark color...

Congrats on the 328d, did you get the sedan or touring model? I would go with a dark color...
Thanks! Sedan. I really loved the e90 wagons but new 3series wagons resemble too much like x1. My lady wanted auto trans in which I LOL'd then BMW gave me the unfortunate news.. no clutch available on the diesel.. FAKKK

Now to find a chip..

Beautiful car. Expensive though! $144,202

$0 down $2833+tx = $3257/mth 36 mths. Residual: $59,000. Average price of 2010 M6 on Dupont Registry: $61K.

Before tax you've given BMW $100K in three years. Not for penny pinchers!!

Back