Photoshoot: Beautiful BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Nice garage the guy has. Fuck I love garages.

attachment.php

Nice garage the guy has. Fuck I love garages.

attachment.php

Wtf is this an optical illusion or something? Am I crazy or I see a garage door at the right on the computer screen?

WTF

Edit : Or the garage door is far away and the car is sitting in a kind of bay, 4 feet lower than the garage floor?

Double Edit : Nevermind just got it (-.-) We actually see half of the garage door, the floor is equal everywhere and that's a little wall in the middle of nowhere lol

Wtf is this an optical illusion or something? Am I crazy or I see a garage door at the right on the computer screen?

WTF

Edit : Or the garage door is far away and the car is sitting in a kind of bay, 4 feet lower than the garage floor?

Double Edit : Nevermind just got it (-.-) We actually see half of the garage door, the floor is equal everywhere and that's a little wall in the middle of nowhere lol

It's a mirror dude

Edit.. not it's not. It's a wall.

Je trouve sa beau, mais est-ce que je suis le seul qui trouve que comparer a vla quelques années, la différence entre une serie 5 ou serie 6 normale et les models M est moins frappantes? Meme chose pour Audi A4/S4...

I just can't bring myself to pay that kind of money for such a bland interior. Audi destroys BMW with it's gorgeous interiors.

Still beautiful and aggressive though, that's the perfect colour for that car.

Je trouve sa beau, mais est-ce que je suis le seul qui trouve que comparer a vla quelques années, la différence entre une serie 5 ou serie 6 normale et les models M est moins frappantes? Meme chose pour Audi A4/S4...

I tend to agree with this; same for MBZ... IMO this may be due to more & more of the newer ones rolling out of the factory with ///M sport or AMG or S-line pkgs... Ever time I see an F10, it double glance cuz unsure if its an M5 or just a 5er sport... No M badging + x-drive emblems on the front quarters are the only givaways plus the M wheels arent as +size vs regular models as they used to be...

I tend to agree with this; same for MBZ... IMO this may be due to more & more of the newer ones rolling out of the factory with ///M sport or AMG or S-line pkgs... Ever time I see an F10, it double glance cuz unsure if its an M5 or just a 5er sport... No M badging + x-drive emblems on the front quarters are the only givaways plus the M wheels arent as +size vs regular models as they used to be...

Cest vrai que les nouvelles M5, faut etre connaisseur pour faire la difference, meme le son du char se distingue beaucoup moins que l'ancien V10

Back