E46 M3 RTAB replacement?

*VR6*

Hey guys,

Need a quick info, how much am I looking for if I wanna change RTABs on a E46 M3?

Should it be do e with ORM parts or aftermarket parts can be an option?

Thanks!

Don't make the mistake of installing sure thane, it's not long before they squeak like hell.
Stay with OEM Zimmerman or Meyle bushings but use the Turner RTAB bushing shims. They stiffen everything right up and still have the reliability and silence of OEM.

I have a spare set of OEM Zinnerman HDs at my place if you want them for what I paid for them. They're really cheap (price, not quality).

I've had the Zimmerman HDs on the car for 3 years (65k) and they're still tight and quiet.

Ok sweet thanks a lot!

Won't need them for now, looking to buy an M3 again and one of my prospects had some RTABS that would need to be changed so I was wondering what should I expect.

Thanks again!

As mentioned above, it's a 1 hour job, add 15-20 if installing the bushing limiters (have to drill holes in bracket).

The best tool for the bushing press in? Worm gear hose clamp... Lol it's a compressible split housing bushing, and once clamped, with very little effort and a hammer, she slides right in. Sounds kinda dirty...!

To be noted, always trace the contour of the bracket into the chassis (paint pen, liquid paper) prior to disassembly for easy of instlation without bastardizing the rear toe alignment.

Powerflex font une excellente job, bien lubé avec de l'antiseize durant l'installation ils ne feront jamais de bruit et ils sont bien mieux que les oem

Back