ASE Lapping Club - 26 août 2013 - Soirée de lapping des lundi soirs

BLAAK_ITR

Les Rouges sont motivés! Ça fait longtemps qu'on n'a pas vu autant de Rouges! :bigup:

On continue avec une autre soirée "rain or shine" jusqu'au couchée du soleil.

Première session Jaunes à 17h00.

À lundi.

Je ne serai probablement pas la pour ce lundi. L'auto n'est toujours pas réparé. Mon père est tombé malade et le petit coussin que j'avais mit de coté pour le réparer vient de partir en médicament...
Devrait être la pour septembre

Je ferai finalement ma première session à l'ASE demain *tu*

Vaut mieux tard que jamais ... maudit que j'avais hâte

Malade ce soir, j'ai eu beaucoup de fun :)
Merci aux organisateurs, vous faites un super boulot.
Et pas trop de sortie de piste, le monde roule bien!

Ugh! I guess I still have quite a bit to learn on the passing and being passed. That's 3 weeks in a row I got black flagged. LOL Anyways, getting a lot of info from Carl, which I got to remember to apply.
On a side note, I think some of the high powered cars, who are still in "yellow", have got to be a bit more patient when passing us lower powered cars. I don't think there is enough length on the straightaway to pass two cars at once. I've seen quite a bit of that going on. Oh well, it was a good night anyways. I still had fun as usual.

Ugh! I guess I still have quite a bit to learn on the passing and being passed. That's 3 weeks in a row I got black flagged. LOL Anyways, getting a lot of info from Carl, which I got to remember to apply.
On a side note, I think some of the high powered cars, who are still in "yellow", have got to be a bit more patient when passing us lower powered cars. I don't think there is enough length on the straightaway to pass two cars at once. I've seen quite a bit of that going on. Oh well, it was a good night anyways. I still had fun as usual.

And exactly why are we still getting black flags ??? :p

.... Only once I got two for the same reason. Then Antoine named a cone after me ! :D

The black flags always came after trying to pass or getting passed on the back straight. Last Monday was for "watching my mirror" too much. I braked harder as I was going to turn in at the bus stop, when I suddenly saw another car get bigger in my side mirror. I guess it was my instinct to brake harder (like on the street) to avoid contact. Carl told me that it was my corner and I should have just taken it like normal because I messed up the flow of the cars following me. That's annoying, I know, because I have also been on the receiving end of other cars suddenly braking harder into the corner. Anyway lesson learned, (I hope). Be consistent and predictable.

ZeroR, I got black flagged once for the exact same reason in the back straight. I saw a ZR1 rocket coming and kept looking instead of taking my line.... momentum was lost for everyone following me. Monday night i was upfront in the back straight and saw a car getting bigger in my driver's mirrors, but remembered Carl's advice.... good stuff!

Aussi important lors de session jaune...lorsqu'une voiture vous rejoint et est sur votre bumper pendant plus d'un tour...et bien laisser lui une chance de vous dépasser en levant le pied sur les straight.

Et a ceux qui suivent ces autos, et bien annoncer votre intention en vous déplaçant hors de la ligne sur les straight. Ainsi ils sauront que vous souhaité les dépasser. Rendu là, la magie de la courtoisie devrait faire son œuvre. Car le monde est est courtois et laisse les autre profiter de leur temps de piste à l'ase n'est ce pas???

Ainsi tout le monde peut en profiter à fond, s'amuser et même y apprendre. Que du bon sens ;)

c'es vrais bigwheels ce que tu dit, tellement plus simple un depassement surtout quand ta moin de puissance moteur que celuis que tu veut depasser. Plusieurs a l'ase sont rapide avec des voiture a motoriastion plus faible que d'autre avec bien du moteur.

Back