USA and Syria

Please akim, elaborate, give us some meat, facts, opinions, ideas, visions. Srs.

Comment faire pour discuter de ce type de sujet quad tu est assis sur la meme table que quelqun qui te sort un txt come ca

i fail to see how this could escalate into world war 3. all of the powerful guys happen to be in the good guys team. Before, whoever had the most soldiers won (usually), in modern times, whoever has better technology wins. now on one side, we have the west, and on the other we have arabs/muslims. the West is educated, secular, highly technological and the west cooperates with other western nations and you're rarely gonna see a civil war, which means the west gets stronger. Muslims are uneducated, deeply religious, dont cooperate between themselves (civil unrest, civil wars, and often at war with other muslim countries, therefore they get even weaker) and not very technological (they depend on the west for it). How exactly is this going to end up in world war 3? How can the most powerful guys, USA, Japan, Western Europe be on different teams? these guys run the show have been allies for years. its more a matter of how gentle and nice the west chooses to be with Muslims. i.e. don't bite the hand that feeds you.

the only issue are the 2 wild cards emerging nations. China and Russia. They have a huge populations, have access to dangerous technologies, and both are world famous for their ethics and human rights issues. i see them as the most dangerous. the only way i see WW3 happening would be if fucking China and Russia declared war (after waiting a few decades cause right now they're not a big enough threat) on the good guys; USA, Japan, Western Europe....in that case, were in deep shit, but Muslims are still irrelevant because they're way too religious lol , they're never going to be a real threat other than throwing stones, using some chemical weapons, or just yelling loud and having 1/1000000th of the nuclear arsenal of the entire world.

anyways i gotta go, im converting to islam, i have an appointment with my mullah tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock. see ya.

Back