GT6 to be released on Dec. 6th, 2013... Any interest from MR?

sgsr20

After the somewhat flawed GT5 experience for a lot of players, anybody givin, the new opus a chance?
Announced are: no more XP system, a new suspension & tire pysics engine, monthly to bi-monthly DLC, etc.

I know I'll be picking up my copy since no system change needed...

http://www.gtplanet.net/ for the latest!

Any thoughts, possibly unrelated to Dyson inc.?

Pretty lame that it's on the ps3...u i would have waited a few months to pick it up on the ps4

Pretty lame that it's on the ps3...u i would have waited a few months to pick it up on the ps4

Yeah totally! That's two huge titles (GTA5 and GT6) coming out on PS3 only just as the PS4 is coming out. Something is out of whack...

Yeah totally! That's two huge titles (GTA5 and GT6) coming out on PS3 only just as the PS4 is coming out. Something is out of whack...

There are over 80 million PS3 sold. There will be less than a million PS4 units at launch worldwide. If you were to spend millions developping GT6, on which system would you release it if you were planning to actually make money? :D

Anyway sa prend tjrs une couple d'annee pour que les jeux exploitent le syteme a fond, donc GT6 va quand meme etre plus beau sur PS3 que sur PS4 pedant quelque annee...

sur ps3 non merci les course de balayeuse ne m'intéresse plus, anyway mon ps3 sera a sa retraite d'ici la a coté du n64 dreamcast xbox ect ect

Back