Fastest mtl street car in street mode?

sorry, I'm a DR noob haha

Are they driveable in rain? Anything that prevents you from taking out your car on any day of the week doesn't constitute as a street car in my opinion.

They are usable in rain, you just have to use caution, and realize what you are driving on. I drive with them on all summer. I don't head out in my car if its raining, but I do get caught in rain often enough.

Same tires on my car all the time....

They are usable in rain, you just have to use caution, and realize what you are driving on. I drive with them on all summer. I don't head out in my car if its raining, but I do get caught in rain often enough.

Same tires on my car all the time....

Nice floor! *tu* ;)

Love the new wheels and the rear wide body panel conversion and for sure the big numbers ;) !!! :bigup:

Oui mais les deux sont des variables qui ce change. Tu peux facilement changer tes roues rendu a la track et le gas tu as ta map sur le race gas et sur la pump

Pas compliqué dans le fond on veut le char comme si tu le croiserais sur la 40 dans le trafic et que tout d un coup vous êtes transportés a Mexico pour une race live sans toucher a vos voitures.

Street form 100% advienne que pourra! :)

Ce qui serait vraiment nice, serait de faire l event a Icar et un peu comme gtboard.com et texas mile event, les races soient faites avec un rolling start a genre 40mph sur une race 1/2 miles ou 1 miles, rolling start pour ne pas avantager les awd et vraiment trouver LE fastest car.

:p

id drive DR on a daily basis. There's actually a local guy here with a WS6 that dailies on mickey thompson DR.

The main rule should be that the car can be driven 1000km comfortably, can go do groceries at Costco, can transport its own set of 4 tires to change. Supercars should be excluded from ''Fastest Street Car''.
_All body pannels.
_full interior.
_Who gives a shit about gas, if you DD 109 eeeerday kudos to you, sucks to drive behind you.
_go quadra turbo who cares.
_fully street legal tires.
_Like the Ontario Street King, full regies, private plate, insured matching #'s.
_HAS to be a DD, no garage/dyno queens.

The main rule should be that the car can be driven 1000km comfortably, can go do groceries at Costco, can transport its own set of 4 tires to change. Supercars should be excluded from ''Fastest Street Car''.
_All body pannels.
_full interior.
_Who gives a shit about gas, if you DD 109 eeeerday kudos to you, sucks to drive behind you.
_Like the Ontario Street King, full regies, private plate, insured matching #'s.

I disagree with the DD. Daily Driver means you drive it EVERY DAY.
No body wants to see a race involving daily drivers... they want to see the fastest STREET car.

DD =/= street car

Daily driver is your every day car... almost no body goes to work EVERY day with their 1000 hp street car.
The car needs to be a TRUE street car, but who cares how often you drive it.

For example, my Caprice. It's not a contender for "king of streets" just yet but it's pretty fast for a street car. It's not loud compared to other high-HP V8's, it idles smooth, drives even smoother... cruises around @ 1500 rpm like it was stock, I even have a trailer hitch and used it to pull my boat! (boat is now sold...).

BUT, it's not a DD. I have a TSX for daily use. Does that make the Caprice less of a street car? I think not.

I disagree with the DD. Daily Driver means you drive it EVERY DAY.
No body wants to see a race involving daily drivers... they want to see the fastest STREET car.

DD =/= street car

Daily driver is your every day car... almost no body goes to work EVERY day with their 1000 hp street car.
The car needs to be a TRUE street car, but who cares how often you drive it.

For example, my Caprice. It's not a contender for "king of streets" just yet but it's pretty fast for a street car. It's not loud compared to other high-HP V8's, it idles smooth, drives even smoother... cruises around @ 1500 rpm like it was stock, I even have a trailer hitch and used it to pull my boat! (boat is now sold...).

BUT, it's not a DD. I have a TSX for daily use. Does that make the Caprice less of a street car? I think not.

Agree with this.....

les drag radial doivent absolument être accepté sinon impossible de faire quoi que ce soit et les dr sont certifié d.o.t. pour les et street (slicks avec un semblant de tread) ça serait plus discutable. pas trop pour l'exaust complet, j'ai un fender exit de 5" LOL. en autant que ce soit pas trop bruyant au niveau de l'échappement, ca devrais être accepté.

avec ça je serait partant...

_All body pannels.
_full interior.

ï don't agree on room for tires and race fuel. how someone with a small car or mr2, corvette... will be able to compete? street car, the name sez it all, i've never seen something better than 94 oct fuel at the pump (not even e85 in qc). DD rule is stupid.

-- unleaded race fuel should be permit ( its just a better detonation protection )
-- drag radial ( DOT ) is a must for rwd

-- my DD
sf0166_zps65367e10.jpg

sf0275_zps34021283.jpg

Back