lannonce de APPLE en direct

Omg you guys take that much pics with your phones ?

Best phone available atm is the moto x.

Sent from my Moto X

I understand some ppl need stuff that some phones have vs others that don,t have it...

Castro said he doesn,t like WP, totally understandable, he's not the only one... so he'd have to be a camera fanatic to buy the 1020

cid008 said he like iphone... but from what can read, you can,t really explain why... you're just used to it...

I've always gone for the best camera phone available, regardless of O.S. since I DO NOT go on the internet on it, can't stand being on the net in a 4'' screen... prefer taking pictures with it and call ppl and text... so I'll go for the camera phone.

I just get frustrated with ppl hanging on to one brand... but can't really say why.

or even worse, get really riled up on scewed reviews... and god knows iphone freaks spew them out faster that anyone can read them!

Again, I just said I like the fact that they improve the camera, that's it. ;)

Yes I like Apple, and yes, I have an iPhone. I did have a Galaxy S2 for about 4 months and I sold it because it's not super integrated with our Apple computers at home and at work. I did love my experience with Android and I know there is better phone, but for my needs, nothing beat the iPhone.

Last edited:
Going to something else, it would surely be the X. really seems amazing.

Just got mine today.

Nothing to say.

Touchless commands are cool.
When driving and you get a text it says : you got a text, say listen to read the text. You say listen and it reads the text to you.
Without touching the dam phone.

:cool:

Built quality is A++
Phone feels so small in the hand.
Almost same size as the iPhone 5 but with a 4.7 screen.

Only -

Is the camera.

Didn't test it out yet.

Will post some picture snapped with my moto x tomorrow.

Oh yeah migrate app is useful, so is the free 50gb of Google drive.

Sent from my Moto X

I do and love to.

Moto X not really impressed.

Did you try it ?

Its not gimmicky shit you won't you won't use like Samsung.

Neat simple fast(faster than my nexus 4 and s4) and feels so good in the hand :)

Also moto care is cool if new to android.
You have an app that you can chat with Motorola employees and they will help you out.

Sent from my Moto X

Wow! It's amazing how much hate Apple gets with the new iPhone... and why? Does it really bother all of you that much? One thing I can respect about Apple fanboys - they don't brag all the time that the other smartphones are inferior. Can't say the same thing about Android fanboys...

People still don't understand that Apple is not all about features and gimmicks, but rather about the design. And for a lot of people this is enough. Why do most people here feel the need to bash on the iPhone every time the new one comes out?

Apple have done their marketing right and there's nothing wrong with that. Hell, even if they start removing features every year and somehow convince the people that the phone is better, how can you blame them? After all, one way or another, the final objective is that sales be made. And this is true for every company in the smartphone business.

I'm very disappointed that Apple is not yet trying to complete in the bigger screen category. Either S4 or Galaxy Note like. I really do not like the format of the recent Iphone screen. Seems like a waste.

I'm very disappointed that Apple is not yet trying to complete in the bigger screen category. Either S4 or Galaxy Note like. I really do not like the format of the recent Iphone screen. Seems like a waste.

Oui comme un Note. Certains power user qui utilisent beaucoup leur téléphone ont besoin d'une meilleure autonomie et d'un écran plus grand. Je comprend juste pas pourquoi Apple ne prend pas cette direction.

Oui comme un Note. Certains power user qui utilisent beaucoup leur téléphone ont besoin d'une meilleure autonomie et d'un écran plus grand. Je comprend juste pas pourquoi Apple ne prend pas cette direction.

Because Ipad Mini... wtf

yeah, apple was never known to put everything at their advantage... look on fb, you'll see what the iphone can deliver... nothing even close to that...

as for second comment, look for nokia 1020...

41mp, and one thing I had for more than 7 years that new cell phones still lack, A FREACKIN FLASH!!! since I had my nokia n82, I could take FUNCTIONAL pictures in the dark... keep taking them super nice led pictures at night...

brainwashed much...

lol.

Tu ne dois pas avoir fait bin bin de photographie dans ta vie pour te référer a fb pour voir la qualité d'une photo.....

Wow! It's amazing how much hate Apple gets with the new iPhone... and why? Does it really bother all of you that much? One thing I can respect about Apple fanboys - they don't brag all the time that the other smartphones are inferior. Can't say the same thing about Android fanboys...

People still don't understand that Apple is not all about features and gimmicks, but rather about the design. And for a lot of people this is enough. Why do most people here feel the need to bash on the iPhone every time the new one comes out?

Apple have done their marketing right and there's nothing wrong with that. Hell, even if they start removing features every year and somehow convince the people that the phone is better, how can you blame them? After all, one way or another, the final objective is that sales be made. And this is true for every company in the smartphone business.

They can make their phones as fluffy as they want but 920$ for an unlocked phone, really?

Il est 919$ pour le 64Gb sur apple.ca peu importe la couleur. Je ne sais pas où tu as trouvé ton 1238$ Mais de toute façon, avec les taxes c'est quand même un ostie de téléphone à 1050 $... Rendu la, c'est de la grossière indécence!

Back