OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

Chalk another one up. At least the guy said sorry and admitted he didn't look... I guess the blindspot detection wasn't enough. My father in law kept me cool

Chalk another one up. At least the guy said sorry and admitted he didn't look... I guess the blindspot detection wasn't enough. My father in law kept me cool

https://youtu.be/YK-pWWlyvts

He didn't check but you were hogging his dead spot. If I have one lesson to have learned/taught in the 30+ years I've been driving is never hang around other drivers blind spot, always assume they won't check and move over.

He didn't check but you were hogging his dead spot. If I have one lesson to have learned/taught in the 30+ years I've been driving is never hang around other drivers blind spot, always assume they won't check and move over.

Seriously lol... Either drive faster than the other car or slower, don't sit at their rear passenger door.
That being said, the other guy is at fault anyway.

Might be easier if I stop driving or buy a massive truck. Im convinced people don't see Mini. But I'm not going to drive like a goon because other people are oblivious to surroundings. I was going to that shell anyway. He did say sorry so I could not be upset

Might be easier if I stop driving or buy a massive truck. Im convinced people don't see Mini. But I'm not going to drive like a goon because other people are oblivious to surroundings. I was going to that shell anyway. He did say sorry so I could not be upset

How do you think I feel in the Abarth? You should've seen me try to stay out of other people's dead spots while driving an MX-5 surrounded by SUVs and pick-up trucks on the 6 lane highway into Vegas last spring.

How do you think I feel in the Abarth? You should've seen me try to stay out of other people's dead spots while driving an MX-5 surrounded by SUVs and pick-up trucks on the 6 lane highway into Vegas last spring.
Basically the hood was 3inches higher than the roof of the car and it's not even a brodozer truck

I've borrowed my bro in law Mx5 a few times. So yea I know the feeling
ab88a2957c15d37dbe12daf7345b55a1.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Question sérieuse: si quelqu'un essaye de forcer sa place en se tassant dans ma voie, même s'il voit clairement que ca passe pas et que je suis la, pis qu'il y a accrochage, est-ce qu'il pourrait y avoir des conséquences pour moi sous prétexte que je n'ai pas fait tout mon possible pour éviter une collision ? Worst case, si c'est pas clair, je dumperai le vid de ma dashcam.

Tu ne serais pas tenu responsable :) Tu étais dans ta ligne.
Si on peut prouver ta mauvaise fois, genre dans le cas ou il y avait beaucoup de place et toi tu fais exprès pour accelerer pour ne pas lui céder la place, la c'est autre chose.
Par contre, l'assureur va quand même augmenter ta prime d'assurance parce que réclamation il y aura.
Au lieu d'une hausse de 30% à 40% ce sera dans l'ordre de 15% à 20%
Au fichier central des sinistres (GAA) ton accident sera codé comme non-responsable

Back