OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

Here we go , on commence.
Pas parce que Ginette de 80 ans et au volant a 30 km / h ... que toi Guy, 25 ans t'es pas le cousin a Villeneuve.
Il y a des limites...et si tu conanis les tiens, je suis 100% pour.

Pibe....ton video est accelleree?
Yep. Je peux poster en vitesse réelle si les matante veulent.

Vitesse réelle.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Tu semble être le genre de matante qui chauffe a 70kmh sur l'autoroute quand ya des nuages...

Hier sur la voie de service de la 40 proche du Ikea, y'avais une madame qui roulais 20kmh dans sont Infinity. Je l'ai dépasser a 50kmh, j'imagine que j'étais un danger publique a tes yeux?

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Tes un vrai malade

Tu semble être le genre de matante qui chauffe a 70kmh sur l'autoroute quand ya des nuages...

Hier sur la voie de service de la 40 proche du Ikea, y'avais une madame qui roulais 20kmh dans sont Infinity. Je l'ai dépasser a 50kmh, j'imagine que j'étais un danger publique a tes yeux?

Danger publique en esti. Mauvais chauffeur a 100%

https://youtu.be/yHV4SjhDeEY

Audi TT qui se décidé pas sur quelle voie y veut rouler et la Mazda 3 qui merge sans même regarder.

Inb4 tu vas trop vite. La limite est de 70 et je la respectais.

You're the only stupid and dangerous driver in the whole video. The speed limit is for dry conditions and not for snow covered roads. Make sure to post the video of you when you end up in a ditch.

You're the only stupid and dangerous driver in the whole video. The speed limit is for dry conditions and not for snow covered roads. Make sure to post the video of you when you end up in a ditch.

Yea and off ramps speeds need to the followed at 50kph or you will topple over...

Meh I would have done the same the grip is still pretty decent without lots of snow on the right. Maybe not the honking or speed but I would have opened up the 2nd lane within reason. What I've realized is you don't always need to go for that gap, it is better to back off sometimes and wait. There is agressive driving and just being stupid. However in that video the driver was justified. The comical part is every single car in that video didn't have lights on, thats what really drives me nuts. Same shit happens on the 20 at 1st ave, the on ramp goes from 1st to Norman,, every tries to get on the 20 ASAP vs accelerating in the far right lane then getting on the highway.

Excuse moi , mais quand tu roule 45 dans une zone de 70, tu devrais probablement rester a la maison. Ca donne l'impression que je roule plus vite que ça a cause que le vidéo est a 1.5x

Je connais ma voiture, je connais la route. Je connais pas les autres personnes.

Je préfère rouler a ma vitesse que rouler derrière quel qu'un qui sait pas ce qui fait derrière le volant.

Normalement je dirait que tu as raison mais si on regarde la video....

est tu entrain de me dire qu'ils y a 100% de matante sur la video parce qu'il roule tout sous la vitesse afficher ??

je te l'accorde tu roule pas si vite que ca .... c'est plus l'attitute qui me fait rigoler

Here we go , on commence.
Pas parce que Ginette de 80 ans et au volant a 30 km / h ... que toi Guy, 25 ans t'es pas le cousin a Villeneuve.
Il y a des limites...et si tu conanis les tiens, je suis 100% pour.

Pibe....ton video est accelleree?

Je suis d'accord avec toi, mais on est pas dans se cas typique ...vue que 100% du trafique est au ralenti

Ou on est face a un exemple de personne qui considere TOUT les autre comme des matantes

Donne moi donc se qui te fait penser ca ??

D'apres moi on va aprendre assez vite se qu'est un exemple de bias cognitif lol

le monde se monte des bateaux dans leur tete ca me fait toujours rigoler

J'ai nullement nommer de matantes... j'ai pris le soins de mentionner que 100% du monde circule a une vitesse inférieur a celle normale

l'ensemble de la population ne sont pas des matantes au dernieres nouvelles

et non j'ai aucun probleme avec dépasser une matante

The comical part is every single car in that video didn't have lights on, thats what really drives me nuts.

Probablement parce que tu meles mauvaise condition routiere avec mauvaise visibilité.

Le video montre que la visibilité est A1

Correction. Fixed speed limits are for helping the government steal more money from the people. Period.

Don't give me that bullshit about dry conditions because it was still 100kph back when 99% of cars on the road were rolling death traps.

Fact is a safe speed is relatively to the conditions of the road, the volume of traffic, the vehicle being driven and the experience of the driver.

Example: you have a WRC champion driver in their car with it's winter setup on an empty highway and only a light dusting of snow <5cm. They could probably do 160kph safely.

So unless you know he's running on bald winter tires or that he only has his learner's permit, I fail to see how you can pass judgement accurately.

All I can say for sure is that there are a bunch of campers in the left lane who need to move over for faster traffic.

Blanket limits are fine but the 100kph is a joke. Everyone can drive at 120-130 for the most part. I wouldn't say no to a higher limit and more speed cameras. Variable limit in snow storms.

The problem we run into here is getting a license is a complete joke and you have lobby groups promoting the idea that 130kph is excessive speed and you'll die. So you end up having zero respect on the road, massive differences in speed and people petrified of getting a ticket or petrified of driving. Are there bad drivers in Europe proper? Yes 100% the percentage based on my experience is much lower than here. USA is way way worse than Quebec

You can go 160 in a snowstorm yes but your braking distance, control of the car and general risk factor goes way way up. So why risk it? The WRC driver off the clock wouldn't , why should I? Roads were shit today, I didn't even leave my house.

Stuff like El Pibe doesn't bother me half as much as people who turn right from the far left lane off on ramps and pretend they didn't nothing wrong or taxi drivers double parking on the street when there are tons of free open spots

No my rule is anything other than sunshine= lights on. Overcast , snow of any sort, rain, hail, tornado...

If you want to do it..just do it ...
and stop thinking that everybody should apply what YOU are thinking, it's better for your health

J'adapte toujours ma vitesse selon la condition de la route. Aussi ces temps-ci avec les nids-de-poule ça me tente pas trop de rouler vite. 2 pneus détruits en 2 ans c'est assez.

If you want to do it..just do it ...
and stop thinking that everybody should apply what YOU are thinking, it's better for your health

I put my hazards on when visibility sucks because I want to increase the chances that other cars can see me.

I ALSO put my hazards on when road conditions are changing from normal to slippery or if there's a huge water puddle ahead. There was a thread here about how we shouldn't be using hazards to warn traffic behind as that's not what they're meant for. Apparently, the geniuses of MR had determined at that time that hazards are reserved for stopped cars.

I stayed out of that thread because of the insane amounts of stupidity within it. If you feel like the car ahead of you should have his hazards on, you should also have yours on. It's not fucking brain surgery, just common sense.

Something the average MR poster lacks severely when it comes to driving.

Everyone complains that another driver was driving too slow, too fast, too visible, too invisible, etc. it's like everyone is Kimi Raikkonen.

Every time someone posts a video here, of themselves driving showing someone else doing something immensely dumb, there's an MR Genius that comes up with a reason why the poster is an abysmally bad driver and he's an accident waiting to happen.

The only logical conclusion to this thread is for it to die out for lack of videos.

I put my hazards on when visibility sucks because I want to increase the chances that other cars can see me.

I ALSO put my hazards on when road conditions are changing from normal to slippery or if there's a huge water puddle ahead. There was a thread here about how we shouldn't be using hazards to warn traffic behind as that's not what they're meant for. Apparently, the geniuses of MR had determined at that time that hazards are reserved for stopped cars.

I stayed out of that thread because of the insane amounts of stupidity within it. If you feel like the car ahead of you should have his hazards on, you should also have yours on. It's not fucking brain surgery, just common sense.

Something the average MR poster lacks severely when it comes to driving.

Everyone complains that another driver was driving too slow, too fast, too visible, too invisible, etc. it's like everyone is Kimi Raikkonen.

Every time someone posts a video here, of themselves driving showing someone else doing something immensely dumb, there's an MR Genius that comes up with a reason why the poster is an abysmally bad driver and he's an accident waiting to happen.

The only logical conclusion to this thread is for it to die out for lack of videos.

the hazard thing seem's a reminiscence from the 80 ... and it was how i remember it was supposed to be used

but yesterday a googled on the net ..and the current consensus seem's to be, to use it only for stopped vehicle

from what i understood of it ... doing it is not bad in it's self

it just that now a day ... it is not used that way .... so when people see it...they could make an erroneous interpretation of the situation already problematic

that is what they say...do i support that idea ..not realy

C'etait un peu loins, mais disont que le jeep a pas trop bien fait sont arret a l'intersection .... est-ce que je suis offencer ? nullement. suis-je parfait? non plus . j'ai juste remarqué ca en passant

ps j'ai pris soin d'enlever le bout ou je virait le coin le gaz au fond , just saying

Le virage a droite au rouge devrait etre interdit en hiver. Je peux pu compter le nombre de fois que j’anticipe les epais impatients....spin leur roues a cause de la glace donc ca prend une éternité a tourner alors ta pas le choix de sauter sur les freins.... et meme quand tes dans la voie de gauche tu penses il va au moins garder sa voie en tournant...ben non! Soit y glisse ou y tourne large comme s’il conduisait un 18 roues l’osti d’epais.

Back