OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

Ma blonde me dit, quand j'embarque dans le char, mon amour il faut que tu regarde ta dash cam quand on arrive a la maison.

WOW.
And he actually accelerated a lot to catch up to you ...
Do you think he got pissed? Like he said something to you ?
Or he simply accelerated and he had no choice to come into your lane very late ? As a moron....

No idea what was his deal, he didn't open his window to say anything. It was a dick move, you see it a lot when you're on the bike and riding normal.

Un gars de 6"2 -6"3 dans un Baby blue...oh well.

J'ai claxonne pendant 5 sec...meme pas le couille de regarder et au moins dire....excuse.

M89 SRP

I love it !!!
Do some illegalities ? Ok, but do them fast...

but why did the pick-up driver accelerate? let the drive in white car pass and carry on with ur life...
dont agree with the white car... but pick up driver isn't without fault trying to block him...

100%.
Pick up driver is the asshole in this story for me by far.
People are really idiots. He posts the video thinking...Oh look ....a bad driver??? Really?

On another note...what can I say ....and what can I do more so you understand ? Damn you lunatic lady !!
On top of this, the black Audi that turned left, flashed her 3 times as well before me .

Pick up driver was being a typical pick up driver asshat. Yea the elantra is a jerk but just let him go and move on with life.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Pick up driver was being a typical pick up driver asshat. Yea the elantra is a jerk but just let him go and move on with life.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Tu veux généraliser, vla un fun fact:
The study looked at data from more than 18,000 hairdressers to compile a list of the most popular cars driven by coiffeurs. The Mini topped the list, and was found to be three and half times more likely to be driven by a hair stylist than anyone else

100%.
Pick up driver is the asshole in this story for me by far.
People are really idiots. He posts the video thinking...Oh look ....a bad driver??? Really?

On another note...what can I say ....and what can I do more so you understand ? Damn you lunatic lady !!
On top of this, the black Audi that turned left, flashed her 3 times as well before me .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvV--BkUAEk&feature=youtu.be

T'es bin gossant calice. T'es si presser ?

but why did the pick-up driver accelerate? let the drive in white car pass and carry on with ur life...
dont agree with the white car... but pick up driver isn't without fault trying to block him...

Fuck that guy in the pickup. Stupid fuck.

Back