OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

I was riding my bike to the hospital and back today and drivers were super nice, kind of annoyingly nice not moving even though they got to the stop sign first. I do all my stops and stop at red lights, not because I'm a good guy, just don't want to get hit or pay tickets for shaving 2 minutes off my ride.

I was riding my bike to the hospital and back today and drivers were super nice, kind of annoyingly nice not moving even though they got to the stop sign first. I do all my stops and stop at red lights, not because I'm a good guy, just don't want to get hit or pay tickets for shaving 2 minutes off my ride.

When a driver get to a stop sign first and doesn't move, that I hate it when they do that. Like, just go already since yes I will do my stop as well. Unfortunatly some drivers seem to be terrified of hiting a bike not following the rules so they wait to see if you will actually stop before moving on.

When a driver get to a stop sign first and doesn't move, that I hate it when they do that. Like, just go already since yes I will do my stop as well. Unfortunatly some drivers seem to be terrified of hiting a bike not following the rules so they wait to see if you will actually stop before moving on.

I would say it's called experience and defensive driving ... when experience will tell that it's normally not necessary then they won't do it anymore ... normal people don't wait at a stop for nothing..most of them don't even stop if they can, lol

Look at this fucker Tuesday morning on the 20.

I have nothing against people taking the Cartier exit if they are going to exit at St-John's. It's Okay to do that, there's a whole lane for it.

But when you take an exit to reenter ahead and gain 2-3 cars advantage by slowing down everyone behind you, you deserve a kick in the ass.

Also a ticket for cutting the line in the first part of the video, although according to Twon he's allowed since he put his blinker out.

Look at this fucker Tuesday morning on the 20.

I have nothing against people taking the Cartier exit if they are going to exit at St-John's. It's Okay to do that, there's a whole lane for it.

But when you take an exit to reenter ahead and gain 2-3 cars advantage by slowing down everyone behind you (the only one slighly slowed was you ... last time i checked your where not every one and if the civic stated in front of you, you still had to wait his car lent before turning anyway ..simple math), you deserve a kick in the ass.

Also a ticket for cutting the line in the first part of the video, although according to Twon he's allowed since he put his blinker out.(check your CSR, only some line can't be cut ... and for some weird reason ...this one doens't fit the legal term,but would fit the legal intention)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvlSKDH1TUU

added comment

added comment

What's wrong with you that you would accept this behaviour on the road? Look carefully, he slows me down, as well as all the traffic ahead up to where he merges AND behind me. People like him are a huge part of why we have traffic at highway merges.

And people like you who accept it are part of the problem as well. I cut the sound but I did honk at him and flipped him off because if nobody shows him he'll continue doing it.

(check your CSR, only some line can't be cut ... and for some weird reason ...this one doens't fit the legal term,but would fit the legal intention)
C'est pas permis ça:
http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/ShowDoc/cr/C-24.2, r. 37/

Code de la sécurité routière said:
326.1. Le conducteur d’un véhicule routier ne peut franchir aucune des lignes de démarcation de voie suivantes:
1° une ligne continue simple;
2° une ligne continue double;
3° une ligne double formée d’une ligne discontinue et d’une ligne continue située du côté de la voie où circule le véhicule routier.
En outre de ce qui est prévu aux articles 344 et 378, le premier alinéa ne s’applique pas lorsque le conducteur doit quitter la voie où il circule, parce qu’elle est obstruée ou fermée, ou effectuer un virage à gauche pour s’engager sur un autre chemin ou dans une entrée privée; ce conducteur doit s’assurer toutefois qu’il peut effectuer cette manoeuvre sans danger.

Le gars franchit une ligne continue double.

Code de la sécurité routière said:
510. Quiconque contrevient à l’un des articles 326.1, 340 à 342, 345, 347, 348, 389, 395, 406.1, 413, 423, 426, 427, 430, 437.1, 437.2, 440.1, 455, 458 à 460, au deuxième alinéa de l’article 472, à l’article 473, au deuxième alinéa de l’article 474.1 ou à l’article 497 et toute personne autre que le conducteur d’une bicyclette qui contrevient à l’article 346 ou à l’article 406 commet une infraction et est passible d’une amende de 200 $ à 300 $.

Un beau $200 d'amende plus les frais, sans oublier les 3 points d'inaptitude

http://legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/ShowDoc/cr/C-24.2, r. 37/

Règlement sur les points d’inaptitude said:
7. Franchissement prohibé d’une ligne de démarcation de voie 326.1 510 3

What's wrong with you that you would accept this behaviour on the road? Look carefully, he slows me down, as well as all the traffic ahead up to where he merges AND behind me. People like him are a huge part of why we have traffic at highway merges.

And people like you who accept it are part of the problem as well. I cut the sound but I did honk at him and flipped him off because if nobody shows him he'll continue doing it.

missed math class ... lol

all the traffic has to move back ONE spot so he can enter .... where the fuck do you think you would be if he stayed in is lane ...at the exact same fucking spot , since he would already been filling that spot

yes i also don't like that behaviour, but i don't hide under false pretence ...

MERGE LATE, fucking tabarnak!!!!

Je sais c'est pourtant pas dur a comprendre, le monde qui merge trop tot donnent l'opportunité aux gens qui les suivent avant le merge, d'aller merger devant eux, plus loin, ce qui occasionne le double et des fois le triple du traffic.

Imagine un zipper que de temps en temps une dent pogne avant le temps et les dents en arrière la dépassent et décalent toutes les autres dents d'une coche.

Selon l'interprétation, c'est bel et bien des lignes de rives. Donc l'article 326.1 ne s'applique pas. Nice

Par contre, il y a quoi l'autre bord de la ligne de rive? C'est l'accotement. Si tu franchis une ligne de rive, tu te retrouves donc à rouler dans l'accotement.

Donc c'est l'article 418 qui s'applique. C'est $100 d'amende plus les frais. Il ne semble pas y avoir de points de démérite.

Selon l'interprétation, c'est bel et bien des lignes de rives. Donc l'article 326.1 ne s'applique pas. Nice

Par contre, il y a quoi l'autre bord de la ligne de rive? C'est l'accotement. Si tu franchis une ligne de rive, tu te retrouves donc à rouler dans l'accotement.

Donc c'est l'article 418 qui s'applique. C'est $100 d'amende plus les frais. Il ne semble pas y avoir de points de démérite.

On parle quand meme de l'interpretation "MR" du reglement. C'est clair que si un conducteur conteste une contravention qu'il aurait eue en faisant comme dans la video, la legislation va etre modifiee mais il reste que l'esprit du reglement c'est que t'es pas sensé traverser la ligne de rive pour merger sur l'autoroute.

meme la , si je fait mon fin fin, l'article dit circuler , il n,est pas interdit de l'entrecouper comme pour entré dans une entrée ....

On parle quand meme de l'interpretation "MR" du reglement. C'est clair que si un conducteur conteste une contravention qu'il aurait eue en faisant comme dans la video, la legislation va etre modifiee mais il reste que l'esprit du reglement c'est que t'es pas sensé traverser la ligne de rive pour merger sur l'autoroute.

En effet je suspecte que l'esprit original c'est perdu quelques par dans une modification du code de la route ou du tome V ... mais bon les juges aiment bien ca considéré le legislateur comme tout puissant .... une petite remise a la réalité n'est jamais de mauvaise augure lol

Je conduit presque pas ce temp ci. J'utilise maintenant un Viofo A119, c'est quand meme poche comme video. Je pogne pas grand chose...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv_uUikpoI0
L'autre coter ou il y a la station service tu peux tourner a droite a un feux rouge, mais tu vois fucking rien. C'est tellement mal fait.
https://www.google.com/maps/@45.518...4!1sMfkRu0ukYt38hxNhAWO_Ew!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
moi je tourne partout, meme si c'est interdit. un moment donnée, sois logique, c'est libre et ya personne, go for it. c'est plein jam pack, attend.

^^^, C'est interdit, meme si c'est pas dangereux.

Sur reddit, facebook whatever..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCF0iuaxLf8

interdit ou dangereux tout est relatif

Si je donne mon avis

je dirait que NORMALEMENT une roue ne debarque pas subitement sans symptome precurseur

MAIS si ca arrive ... tu fait quoi ? Je suis sur qu'il y a des visions divergentes sur le sujet

1-Tu arrete ca la et tu appel la remorque !

Certains dirons que non parce c'est une christ de place et que tu mets ta vie en danger d'arreter ca en plein millieu du chemin.

2-Certain diront que c'est pas une mauvaise idée de se sortir de la ... au detriment du morceau de tole qu'est une automobile

bien sur ... pour l'instant ca va bien...mais je supsecte que la direction doit pas etre ideal ..alors on sait pas trop ou ca va finir

Back