OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

Ca, ca me met en beau fusil à toutes les fois. C'est TOUJOURS de même à cette intersection-là lorsqu'il y a moyennement de traffic... T'en a toujours une gang qui s'en va se mettre carré dans l'intersection et qui, bien sûr, restent pognés-là et bloquent le monde qui veulent passer.

C'est interdit par la loi de faire ça mais on dirait bien que personne ou presque est au courant...

PS: L'avalanche avec les mags dégueux à ta gauche je le croise souvent. C'est pas chic tu suite son affaire. :p

^on Rockland, the stoplight right after the one the driver burned is synchronized with it so most likely he/she had to wait anyway...

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Should have let an extra second at the end, it went through both, you can kind of see it last second. Driver was itching the whole way from JT to pass but there was no space lol damn people in a rush every morning when I'm coming home

C'est interdit par la loi de faire ça mais on dirait bien que personne ou presque est au courant...

Il y a quelques années il y avait une police à l'intersection McGill/Rene Levesque si je me souviens bien, ils donnaient des tickets à tout ceux qui étaient en plein milieu de l'intersection sur la rouge comme des caves, mon niveau de satisfaction etait haut cette journée, car pire que ceux qui restent la et bloquent l'intersection, t'as toujours les caves qui vont meme jusqu'a te klaxonner pour t'avance en plein milieu meme s'il y a 0 chances de pouvoir passer sur cette lumiere..

CT used to sell a chemical that you use inside of your snowmobile helmet visor not to have it fog up. I used to use it back in the days on the inside of my car windows when I didn't have A/C. Works great and a single application last through winter.

CT used to sell a chemical that you use inside of your snowmobile helmet visor not to have it fog up. I used to use it back in the days on the inside of my car windows when I didn't have A/C. Works great and a single application last through winter.

Rain-X has an anti fog product. Worked well for me.

Sorry my cam wasn't hooked up, so my son started recording him. Fucking old dumbass in a kia rio. He did more than this but after doing some idiotic shit, i decided to start filming. Well he didn't disappoint.

Bought a SJCAM M10+ a few months ago. Never really worked properly. The buttons don't work 9 times out of 10. Which mean I can't record anything or navigate the menu most of the time.

I'm trying to send it back for repair under warranty but....

I have to pay for shipping to China.

I'm responsible for any taxes or custom fees.

Gotta pay for the repairs... (So there is a warranty but there really isn't... lol)

Gotta pay for shipping back to me.

FU SJCAM!!!

Guess I'm getting a GoPro. :confused:

My camera was cheap, did not expect anything great for 25$. But when it dies I will not care, already around 3 years old or older.

Anyway, this guy almost hit the SUV and he got upset at the SUV driver raging while he was passing me lol I would love to show people like him how shitty they drive so they might understand, but I doubt it.

Back