OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

The ****** in the pickup is just as bad if not worse.
Flooring it to prevent the other guy from passing... who the fuck are you, the pope?

And not only that ...
But the MOFO is just another left lane hugger ! No car in front of him...yet he decided to accelerate.
Fu@@ing moron !

MR army find him !!! And blast the damn shit out of him !

Have to say that I was looking to my left and I didn't see him...so my braking was kind of late.
Yet...no flasher to get out, no flasher to turn , just another Sunday driver.

^^^
Le mirrors est pointé sur les chars stationnés à cette angle là. En tout cas, je deteste ça quand le monde sort de cette position.

Sur reddit....
Qu'est-ce que je pense de la situation.
Untitled-3.jpg

Mr Deap, je suis d'accord la dessus. Est-ce si compliqué de ralentir pour le laisser passer plutôt que de faire une manoeuvre dangereuse qui aurait pus mal finir? Une caméra te donne pas l'immunité diplomatique lol.

Whenever I see a Toyota Sienna or Honda Odyssey I stay the f away from it
Ça c'est pour te faire des U-turn dans face en plein heure de pointe avec leurs 7 enfants pas attaché parce qu'il se sont trompé de synagogue pour aller faire leur 5ieme prière de la journée.

Côté des neiges... 89% du monde savent pas chauffer dans ce coin là et cette rue et Van Horne c'est spécial.

Whenever I see a Toyota Sienna or Honda Odyssey I stay the f away from it

Ça c'est pour te faire des U-turn dans face en plein heure de pointe avec leurs 7 enfants pas attaché parce qu'il se sont trompé de synagogue pour aller faire leur 5ieme prière de la journée.

That's racist.

C'est pas raciste, c'est partager des faits vécus.

J'ai travaillé dans Parc-Extension, je peux en témoigner.

racist contre les honda odyssey ou il parle de la synagogue? dans les 2 cas ya rien de raciste la dedans, ce mot est juste over-used pour tout et rien , bienvenue en 2021

Rarement vu un débile comme ça. À Laval.

https://fb.watch/2YjcAqRNNC/

sacrament, pas trop à jeun ca. Pis en partant il voulait se lancer avec un char qui doit faire 88 fwhp

Rarement vu un débile comme ça. À Laval.

https://fb.watch/2YjcAqRNNC/

As much as the guy is an monumental fucking idiot, the odyssey driver didn't help.

Usually on a single lane road when a person comes up on you the first thing you do is drift to the right of the lane so the person can see oncoming traffic to pass. You generally keep your speed and if you want, quick foot off the gas as they start the pass and you're done.

After the first wild attempt, if they were any bit aware of their surroundings they would have drifted partially onto the shoulder and slowed down to let them by. Too many people have too big of an ego with a J'ai l'doua mentality that even though they technically don't need to do shit all, that simple action would prevent a head on collision or being side swiped, why wouldn't you.

Just lived a "left lane sitter - accelerator pass preventer" twice on the 40.
Certainly I am breaking the law, I typically drive 125-130.
That's why I get out of the house at 6am to avoid all the stupid fucks waking up at their steering wheel/having breakfast at their steering wheel/having an instagram moment at their steering wheel.
Funny thing is when you pass them (and I don't cut, I just pass in the empty middle lane), they start tailing you at the same speed.
What the fuck is wrong with people...

Just lived a "left lane sitter - accelerator pass preventer" twice on the 40.
Certainly I am breaking the law, I typically drive 125-130.
That's why I get out of the house at 6am to avoid all the stupid fucks waking up at their steering wheel/having breakfast at their steering wheel/having an instagram moment at their steering wheel.
Funny thing is when you pass them (and I don't cut, I just pass in the empty middle lane), they start tailing you at the same speed.
What the fuck is wrong with people...

There are two kinds of people and you described both. Those who are upset you're going too fast/passed them and opportunists.

The fact that they accelerated to prevent you passing definitely means they were butthurt but the people who speed up after you pass, it's because you became the radar fodder. I do this all the time.

Driving X speed and somebody passes me doing 10-20 faster I give them a bit of room and then match their speed. They get pulled over if there's a cop, I get to drive fast. Even if there's multiple cops, them slamming on the brakes give me enough time to slow down.

Even worse, and I'm guilty of this when I feel the person is a dick (definitely not scientific), you speed up and get on their bumper and stay on it for a bit as they accelerate. Person gets really pissed off because you were just "just driving slow" and speeds off to show you "who's boss". Meanwhile I'm laughing my ass off driving 20-40 kph faster than I would if I didn't have the scout. Yes I'm being an asshole by doing that but the counter is simply driving the speed you feel comfortable at in the middle lane. Again, too many people let their ego drive and I'm not too ashamed to take advantage of it.

Back