OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

Wow....si qque chose du genre m'arrive, je sais pas comment je vais faire pour sortir du char pis pas lui en crisser une, je sais vraiment pas comment je fais pour me contenir.

Idem , je suis après bouillir sur ma chaise

My nerves kicked in watching this, I dont know how I would've reacted if it happened to me.

On est pas d'accord souvent mais la dessus je suis 100% en accord - si la personne lui a pas sacree un pied au cul il ou elle merite un prix Nobel.

Ughh I hate people who do this is in parking lots. He gave me a dirty look when I saw him in the parking lot walking inside and told him to be more careful and its stupid driving like that. He starts laying in on me, called me every french word in the book "tete carre" etc. Starts walking towards me with a clenched fist asking what im going to do about it then walks into me with his fist and says I touched him first. LOL I told him if you want to play stupid games call the cops and we can both tell our side especially your jackass driving. He starts walking away muttering. Captain LaSalle? Captain Versa?

ca12a781a67da3a076cce0d6b1904d8a.jpg

Sadly that happens more often than you think.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

We all know !!!
But have it on video...not that often.
I think is clear he does it on purpose...no ?

Some cars are parked a bit further from the sidewalk...and those are the ones he hits. Rage?

Ughh I hate people who do this is in parking lots. He gave me a dirty look when I saw him in the parking lot walking inside and told him to be more careful and its stupid driving like that. He starts laying in on me, called me every french word in the book "tete carre" etc. Starts walking towards me with a clenched fist asking what im going to do about it then walks into me with his fist and says I touched him first. LOL I told him if you want to play stupid games call the cops and we can both tell our side especially your jackass driving. He starts walking away muttering. Captain LaSalle? Captain Versa?

https://youtu.be/guiBK-hY4DY
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200225/ca12a781a67da3a076cce0d6b1904d8a.jpg

I've said it for decades: Parking lots are the most dangerous places to drive because of idiots like him and this cunt: (Skip to 0:16)

Back