OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

Honestly from being on the road all day I can say there's no difference, male or female, white black, Asian, whatever they all drive like shit

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

1st Ave is always a cluster fuck. What doesn't help is the right turn onto 1st is confusing, there is an arrow but not a single sign saying "ligne arrêt" and to top it off a yellow cross walk with a single white line vs the two it should be denoting it's controlled by a light.

I only see an issue with the first vid that is cutting you off.
but you were totally in his blind spot..You could have been in the right section of the lane...but you still were at the right place if traffic would have been moving.

the smart car would have done the same to a car.....The video might make it seems farther then it really was though.

The "joy" of riding a motorcycle in montreal...rare are those that respect your space.

Bof, elle s'est dit que c'était probablement plus rentable de se câlisser dans rivière que de payer le ticket de parking + towing.

At the 35 second mark, mazda should spend money on car repairs and less on stickers...hopping like a frog

I had a feeling he wasn't going to stop..and tried to turn onto the offramp..

Back