OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

Hope I scared the shit out of him but unfortunately from what I saw that old fuck was so oblivious he probably didn't even see me coming

i hate these people blocking the road. bunch of retards. just wait 'til there's a safe space fuckers.

Instead of thinking, crap am I gonna make the light or get stuck in the middle? better not take a chance... nope it's the mentality of me me me, I gotta go there, I gotta pass, the rest can wait

I know exactly where that is, that area is f*cked with the construction of the super hospital and re-configuring it, back in the day you weren't allowed to turn left there.
Again, that person should've waited.....and then pull back like that lol.

I usually take Sherbrooke to avoid this but the stretch between the highway and Decarie St. is bumpy as hell.

J'ai quitter la route des yeux 1 seconde pour checker mes mirroirs/angle mort une dernière fois... Rien de cassé, juste du poil et de la chaire pogner en dessous du char avec des droles d'odeurs en bonus...

Ahaha mais ca faisait déjà un bon 3-4 secondes que j'la spottait s'en venir sans jamais lever les yeux en avant, un peu pour ca que j'ai pas braké et préféré klaxonner pour la réveiller... et ça marché :bigup:
Le téléphone au volant c'est vrmt rendu une vraie plaie, j'ai aucune pitié pour ça

Canadian tire vimont ya 6 semaines environs j'en ai pogné 2 en 30 secondes. DEUX! La madame m'a dit que c etait pas de sa faute elle revenait de l'hopital et elle etait un peu amochée... Je lui ai dis que dans ce temps la, on prends un taxi et on va chez soi. Pas magasiner...

Happened tonight. Thankfully, the kid was alright. Scared the shit out of me. He was going for the Darwin award there coming out fast like that. Always keep your eyes open folks. You never know when this type of shit might happen to you.

Also sorry for kinda-potato quality. FIXED

Last edited:
Back