OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

^^ Insane !!!! Simply no brain !

On another note...my pet peeve with a bonus:

At 23h48 31 secs Hyundai ( she) can move to the right...but she has no time for that shit ! Look at the black Jetta as well for interesting story !

Won't post the rest of the video until I decide to overtake her , as I'm wasting time, and keep on flashing her, but she won't move . So at 23h51 I decide to overtake her..... by the right. That's 1 min 30 secs in the left lane, with no cars on the right.

But now, I have a BONUS : the black Jetta from 1st video ( with cover over his plate and dark tinted taillights ) decides to slow down after he was almost gone (end of first video) !!!!

To come next to me...and swerves to the left twice. Pulls the window down and gesticulates. At this point I'm like " WTF " are you drunk or what ??? . I thought at the beginning the guy was trying to tell the girl to move ...but it looks like he had something with me ? Which makes no sense.

I'm in a very good mood so I decide to take off as there are almost no cars on the highway.
Then traffic starts and he catches up to me so I decide to wait and see if he is drunk or what:

I move to the right and he continues to come...lol ! So I decide to take a random exit and was going to call 911. But did not do it...

Tks for reading the Story of my life !!!

^^^ The truck as well... they should have split !! :D

Talking about trucks...rarely you see a bad truck driver. But this one, a moron and a half.

Rarely?

That happened every single time I've driven MTL/Québec on the 20 during this summer.

I'm very lucky then. I can not remember 3 ( three) bad truck drivers.
Maybe lately...with the shortage , but who knows.

Bus drivers ( 2 ) and truck drivers (2) , I recall 4 in total , ever ! In my opinion, the best out there.

Ce matin j’étais dans le traffic pour prendre la 13.

Il y avait pas mal de monde et j’étais ben relax…. Anyway ca avançait pas !

Là t’as un épais qui décide que lui peut aller plus vite et décide de couper tout le monde pour aller gagner 4-5 chars d’avance. Ben le Fuckin Karma l’a rattrapé ce matin….. police fantôme qui étais elle aussi dans la sortie 😁

C’était Priceless !!!!!

Kin mon TBNK !!!!!

4~5 char de distance c'est equivalent à moins que 7 secondes. Les gens devrais apprendre la course automobile. Je veux dire, comment tu sauves pas grand chose en dépassant le monde.

I rarely drive these days, but what an interesting day

Low Rider, i guess it is against the law to drive on 3 wheels

I guess there was too much traffic on the 20 west, just drive in opposite direction on the 20 east

Back