OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

The Ojocam mini 801. You can get them at amazon & it's easy to install. There's the newer model the ojocam 803 which have a better resolution. You can hard wired it or just simply use the cigarette lighter. It loop, record as soon as the car start, GPS & all.

It's a non invasive cam & most can't tell at first glance there's one hidden.
It's not too expensive & if it die I don't mind to get another one. :)

Awesome Thank you! I have the Blackvue DR400G and it not as good as this one. I'll upgrade :)

Look at the police inaptitude (SQ) but I think it's generalized all over the world.

Instead of getting off her ass and waving traffic through that useless stop, she was sitting there waiting for someone to blow through it accidentally.

Well done.

Billy-D-Claps-While-Smoking-A-Cigar.gif

Les 2 ligne a droite De Maisoneuve c'est le chemin vers le pont Jacques Cartier pour tourner sur Papineau sur l'heure de pointe. Mon chemin c'est aller tout droit sur De Maisonneuve.

J'aurai du juste pas changer de ligne... Je suis pas le genre a depasser tout le monde, mais quand j'y pense, la Mazda 3 rouge allait probablement bloquer le chemin anyway, donc c'est vraiment laid. En plus y c'est coller dessus.

Last edited:
Je fais 190km par jour. Je devrais filmé le monde qui reste collé dans la voie de gauche et du centre pour aucune crisse de raison. Ça aucun sens. Ça donne quoi d'avoir des autoroutes à 3 voies au Québec? Ça roule 90km/hr dans la voie du centre et de gauche. Je roule 110km/hr dans la voie de droite LOL! Il faut garder la droite en tout temps.

En Allemagne, ticket drête là pour ne pas garder la droite! Ici c'est accepté par la Police! Pas fort! Au lieu de faire du radar, arrête le monde qui ne circule pas dans la bonne voie et qui cause des bouchons sur la route.

Demandez-vous pourquoi il y a tellement d'accidents et de trafique. Le monde ne circulent pas dans les voies approprié! MOVE OVER S'TIE!!!

Oh man, you have so much time on your hands to edit and upload these videos. The things you see are soo common, not worth uploading dude. You should see how them brownies drive here in north western toronto... haha

Oh man, you have so much time on your hands to edit and upload these videos. The things you see are soo common, not worth uploading dude. You should see how them brownies drive here in north western toronto... haha

I think you should know what bad drivers mean. It's not written crash nor near crash compilation. By the way, I think you have sand stuck inside your vagina.

I agree with Deap though. I don't know why we put up with some of the shit some drivers pull. I was coming home from St-Boniface (hockey tournament) and on the metropolitan I got stuck on the LEFT (fast) lane behind a complete idiot who was talking on the phone and driving 65km/h with all the traffic passing us on the right (and middle) lane.

Traffic was blowing past on our right, so fast I couldn't merge for a good 2-3kms to ultimately also pass him on the right, get back on left lane only to get stuck behind another fucking idiot doing the exact same thing.

One was a Sonata (surprise surprise, another hyundai driver not interested in driving) and the other a CRV.

This happened Saturday afternoon.

I think it's only a matter of time before someone blows a fuse and we get an episode of real road rage because the gouvernemaman can't INVEST 50.000$ to put up signs and make a campaign to warn slower drivers to keep right.

because the gouvernemaman can't INVEST 50.000$ to put up signs and make a campaign to warn slower drivers to keep right.

They are too busy trying to get their own country and protecting the French language. No language problems here in Eastern Ontario. Why I moved here so I can speak both languages freely and coming back to my roots!

What pisses me off recently (seeing it more and more) are the people who come to traffic lights and straddle two lanes - usually without indicating which way they are going. Bastards are stopping me from getting to the front in my correct lane. Then I have to wait for them to turn, or whatever, before I can carry out my manouevre. Sometimes, the light cycle finishes before this can happen.

A Noel prochain vous savez pas quoi donner en echange de cadeaux? Achetez une BOITE de lunettes de soleil et distribuez en a ceux dans votre famille qui en ont pas. De cette facon, des matins comme aujourdhui les gens conduiront pas comme de PURS imbeciles parce qu'ils ne voient rien.

Les pires c'est les chaffeurs de taxi. 30 ans d experience a raison de 60 heures semaine puis ca chauffe comme des aveugles. Pas foutu de garder sa voie. TRENTE ANS sur la route, pas de lunettes de soleil, ca voit E RIEN le matin.

Hier : Sur la 50 entre ottawa et montreal, ca roule a 80 sacrament il y avait un mechant line-up deriere ce cave apres ca je le depasse et y me klaxonne, met les high beam... wtf ?

Le matin je monte sur l'autoroute, le char devant moi encore a 70km/h s'en va direct dans la voie de gauche .... wtf ?

What pisses me off recently (seeing it more and more) are the people who come to traffic lights and straddle two lanes - usually without indicating which way they are going. Bastards are stopping me from getting to the front in my correct lane. Then I have to wait for them to turn, or whatever, before I can carry out my manouevre. Sometimes, the light cycle finishes before this can happen.

I don't have a problem with the guy pulling a U turn at the intersection, as you can see there are no other cars engaged in it and it's a perfectly safe maneuver.

However, the police was definitely prowling, fishing for "moving offenders" I'm not sure the police realized I knew perfectly well it was hovering in my dead angle. He was probably hoping I hadn't seen/noticed him and waiting for me to do something wrong.

HOWEVER, and this is why I'm slightly pissed off: The police cuts me off as I'm slowing to the intersection. I was expecting him to do that after seeing the SUV do the U turn so I had my foot on the brake anyways. What if I had NOT seen him?

Then, HE does go through the intersection (with his gyros on but no siren) on a red light, the only reason the police stopped is because of the (totally oblivious idiot) pedestrian crossing in front of him.

I'd have given a ticket to the pedestrian really...

To make matters worse, he then proceeds by blocking a lane and a half out of three, at evening rush hour. That spot (St-John's near the 20) is always busy at that time and I'm certain that made matters worse for anyone behind me.

Also, it forces the driver of the AUDI SUV to go all out and get in front of me (I don't really have a problem with that either, saves everyone time as long as he doesn't slow me down later on, he didn't.) which goes to prove: The police gave a ticket to someone that made a safe but illegal maneuver, by making two unsafe ones, and forcing a third driver to make one himself.

Nice... (sarcasm...)

285$/annee pour rouler sur des routes de marde de meme...

J'ai evidemment signale la situation au MTQ qui vont surement me "rediriger" vers la ville de Montreal parce que c'est pas SUR l'autoroute.

On verra....

Pardon my French and my singing along with Depeche Mode.

^

sauté un pneu hier soir a cause de ca

Blvd Pitfield sud pour embarquer sur la 13...

Back