OFFICIAL Quebec-Montreal dash camera thread ! * Insert video *

Bought a SJCAM M10+ a few months ago. Never really worked properly. The buttons don't work 9 times out of 10. Which mean I can't record anything or navigate the menu most of the time.

I'm trying to send it back for repair under warranty but....

I have to pay for shipping to China.

I'm responsible for any taxes or custom fees.

Gotta pay for the repairs... (So there is a warranty but there really isn't... lol)

Gotta pay for shipping back to me.

FU SJCAM!!!

Guess I'm getting a GoPro. :confused:
Look for an eken v8s it is the newest of their series out. I have the h8r and i have no problems with it at all. The v8s has image stability on every resolution.

My camera was cheap, did not expect anything great for 25$. But when it dies I will not care, already around 3 years old or older.

Anyway, this guy almost hit the SUV and he got upset at the SUV driver raging while he was passing me lol I would love to show people like him how shitty they drive so they might understand, but I doubt it.
Selon la direction sans correction, ca pas l'aire de toucher.

This car needs to be taken off the road with a cruise missile.

From the start:
1) In the middle of 2 lanes
2) Doesn't have the lights on
3) Turn right on the straight arrow (doesn't wait for the general green)
4) Drives under the speed limit (can't tell from the video)
5) Speeds up to burn the yellow/red light
6) Turns right from the left lane

:angry:

This car needs to be taken off the road with a cruise missile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAq3g5rL-ko

From the start:
1) In the middle of 2 lanes
2) Doesn't have the lights on
3) Turn right on the straight arrow (doesn't wait for the general green)
4) Drives under the speed limit (can't tell from the video)
5) Speeds up to burn the yellow/red light
6) Turns right from the left lane

:angry:

This is a well known gang initiation technique
They wait for you to flash them. Stop. Exit the car. Shoot you like the motherfucker you are in cold blood. Take your dash cam footage and get the gang tatoo
Man you got a close call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J'ai vue mon premier vrai crash aujourd'hui, sur l'Interstate 75 en Ohio
Et oui ma blonde écoutait Le Roi Lion, ahah, on monte en Californie et ca fesait déjà 20 heures en ligne qu'on roulait

Il m'a dépassé ben normal, 105-110 km/h, et après comme 1 minute ya braké pour rien, bifurqué de 2 voies et cogné solidement le mur. Quand j'ai passé à côté il avait l'air inconscient étendu jusque sur le siège passager (il était probablement pas attaché)... mais le temps d'arrêter et déjà 15-20 personnes s'occupaient de lui *tu*

Last edited:
J'ai vue mon premier vrai crash aujourd'hui, sur l'Interstate 75 en Ohio
Et oui ma blonde écoutait Le Roi Lion, ahah, on monte en Californie et ca fesait déjà 20 heures en ligne qu'on roulait

Il m'a dépassé ben normal, 105-110 km/h, et après comme 1 minute ya braké pour rien, bifurqué de 2 voies et cogné solidement le mur. Quand j'ai passé à côté il avait l'air inconscient étendu jusque sur le siège passager (il était probablement pas attaché)... mais le temps d'arrêter et déjà 15-20 personnes s'occupaient de lui *tu*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvwuAOpuA7o
Maybe medical issue like a stroke or something. Crazy how people in the USA stops for help immediately

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Il m'est arrivé de quoi de tres semblable dans le New-Hampshire cette semaine, jlai sur dashcam aussi faut juste que jle cut du video et jvous upload ca :)

Edit:
Finalement j'suis pas mal sur qu'il/elle a hydroplané

^^^ je desteste les p'tits chars pour ça. Ça pogne dans le vent, une flaque d'eau tu passes de 110 à 87, sa hydroplane a rien!

Back