Enfin une solution au pitbull!

Here let me educated you.

Heres a 5 year study showing 51% of the dog attacks were made by pitbulls.

In 2013 alone 93% of the dog fatalities are pitbulls too.

And yet I think pitbulls are like less than 5% of the dogs in north america. Make the math.

https://www.causes.com/actions/1753697-fatal-pit-bull-attacks-sharply-rise-in-2013

http://m.livescience.com/27145-are-pit-bulls-dangerous.html

I mean I like dogs and all, but the numbers do not lie, its a fact, pitbulls are a very dangerous unpredictable race, don't deny that. You cant train genetics and instincts.

le chien qui sert d'exemple a césar c'est un pitbull...Vous etes vraiment trop arrièré lol!!! Si un homme blanc tue quelqu'un sa veux tu dire qu'automatiquement tout les hommes blancs ont l'instinc du tueur en eux et qu'ils peuvent peter un cable random?! C'mon la...

Cesar is not your average ghetto retard with 3-4 pitbulls.

Here you go.
5azejuje.jpg

My pit bull walking with my cat. Need more pictures?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

How possibly can it show that your dog will never bite any human being? Hows this relevant to the debate?

I mean, I dont know your dog, its probably cool and all with you and your cat but just like Nismobile wrote, numbers are there and they prove a point.

LOL it's an animal and a chance you take. To the guy saying that the dogs were made to fight. So my dad is a killer his blood is in me i must be a killer to. Problem with these dogs are inbreading wanna make a quick buck let your dog fuck his sister make puppies then sell em 300$ Then after that it keeps going. I will be honest i had a pitbull who was a vicious fucker wanted to kill everything that was outside. Because i didn't want anything to happen to anyone or anything. I put him to sleep.

You've met me in person. I own 2 pitbulls after dealing with me was I a ghetto retard?

no you are not. but not everybody is like you. You having 'good' pits is irrelevant to the numbers, please i know you like your dogs, but your point is not going through.

I love dogs, I had dogs and dont have one now just because I dont live in a house, but again the numbers don't lie, which proves that pits are the most dangerous, fatal race out there and there needs to be some sort of control, thats all im trying to say.

24wrlvt.jpg

People who have aggressive Pitbulls allowed them to get to that stage. If you are not an alpha they will become aggressive and become the genaric Pitbull everyone knows. Its not my favorite breed but I stand up for the dog because how stupid people are in not understanding what damage a dog can do if not trained properly.

Same example as giving a 16 year old kid a gun, if you dont show them how to use it, they will get hurt.

I have a female Dogo Argentino which alot of people mistake for a pitbull, especially when the males can get to be as big as 150lbs. I knew she was going to be a big dog and would be mistaken for a vicious dog so I trained her as soon as I got her to not be aggressive.

People who allow their dogs to be aggressive are not ment to be dog owners...

That's why they should require a licence to buy a dog. Some people just don't know how to raise a dog or just don't care about their dog. Certain races of dogs are harder to train than others and not every type of dog is meant for everybody. Some types of dogs can be raised more easily and don't require as much care, but there are other breeds of dogs that requires an owner that cares about their dog and has the time to train and raise it correctly.

The thing is, some people buy dogs but don't know what they are getting into and don't know much about the breed.

That's why they should require a licence to buy a dog. Some people just don't know how to raise a dog or just don't care about their dog. Certain races of dogs are harder to train than others and not every type of dog is meant for everybody. Some types of dogs can be raised more easily and don't require as much care, but there are other breeds of dogs that requires an owner that cares about their dog and has the time to train and raise it correctly.

The thing is, some people buy dogs but don't know what they are getting into and don't know much about the breed.

Exactly! Couldn't of said it better. If you want an easy dog that you dont have to do much to it, get a Lab and you will never have to worry about attacks

Thats not a pitbull...
quelle race ?? 90% des pit que les media parle ne son pas des pitbull aussi, aujourd'hui un labrador mélanger avec un pit est un pitbull ,il y a du monde qui achète des chien sur lespac en se faisant dire que ces un pitbull et dans le fond ces un boxer x bulldog ou un cane corso,bulldog ,dog argentin .... il est quand meme tres rare de voir un vrai pitbull pure race , enleve tout le monde qui fon de lelevage de cabanon de "pitbull" a vendre pour 200$ sur kijiji et il reste juste des bon eleveur de pure race (chien de concours) qi vende au gros prix et pas nimporte quelle thug peut acheter et sa règle le problème a 90%

Back